What's new

Survey platform restrictions.

JoanHodges

Dec 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are so many survey platforms that pay but some of this platforms restrict some countries/regions,which of the survey platforms do you know that accepts all countries.

So far I have no knowledge of it, I have logged into different sites and registered and so far I have not gotten one that accepts my country. The only option is Paidera where there is no country restriction but it is not easy to reach the threshold.

So far I have no knowledge of it, I have logged into different sites and registered and so far I have not gotten one that accepts my country. The only option is Paidera where there is no country restriction but it is not easy to reach the threshold.
It is very difficult to get survey sites that accepts all countries and the pay is good.

It is very difficult to get survey sites that accepts all countries and the pay is good.
Yes, in the case of the site named Paidera, the payout is good but it all depends on the number of referrals, the more referrals you have, the more chances to reach the threshold and withdraw your earnings.

Actually i don't know any survey site that accept members from every country in fact this restrictions is what make me lose interest in survey site.

Yes, in the case of the site named Paidera, the payout is good but it all depends on the number of referrals, the more referrals you have, the more chances to reach the threshold and withdraw your earnings.
I don't really like the idea of compulsory referrals, so i won't even try the platform out.

I don't really like the idea of compulsory referrals, so i won't even try the platform out.
I don't like it either, it was only after a few days that I realized the situation of the references. I brought the information because there may be people interested.

Most survey sites don't accept respondents from low tier countries. But there is one that I earn steady from which is surveytime. You can check it out.

If you are located in tier one and tier 2 country, you have a better chance of earning from surveys. I have a friend in Australia who cans he can earn upto $20 from a single survey that takes less than 45 minutes.

If you are located in tier one and tier 2 country, you have a better chance of earning from surveys. I have a friend in Australia who cans he can earn upto $20 from a single survey that takes less than 45 minutes.
If you are from a low tier country it will certainly be hard to find a survey site that will pay consistently. There is only one that I have earned few dollars from and it's surveytime.

People in the Tier one countries have better chances of earning from surveys. I once used VPN to participate on a Canadian survey site and I earned 2-5 USD per surveys that took just about 10-15 minutes.

There are so many survey platforms that pay but some of this platforms restrict some countries/regions,which of the survey platforms do you know that accepts all countries.
I don't think their is a survey site or platform that could accept all countries because each research is meant for a purpose for different countries.

Don't really know, but the last time I checked, picoworkers accepts members from different parts of the world. Overall you can still find ways to bypass those restrictions.

I tried to register on all the surveys I could get my hands on. None of them was worth it. Their so-called restrictions and low payment made it so boring to spend time on them

I have not seen any survey platform that accepts all countries, what majority of them even do is to use US phone number to verify the account of a new member so that they won't have huge amount of members

That is the problem and I'm facing right now. I tend to wonder why survey site should be extremely restricted because I think that the need for survey is to be able to utilise it in solving problems and proffer solutions, so why is it being restricted to higher tiers countries that are even more developed?

to be honest, I only work with 2 survey sites / applications, but I don't know if they accept all countries or not ... if you are interested, give me a private message and I'll tell you in detail what and how I work and we help each other reciprocal. :)

I have no idea of paid to survey platforms that consider or make offers to all countries.
Most survey sites restrict offers to very few countries, and many are left out.

Almost all the survey sites have versions for both European and African countries but the thing is that their African counterparts are usually nothing to write about.
Take a good example of survey time that would give the better surveys to Europe. That of Africa would then be Ike feasting on the bones

You can also try surveytime.io, is one of the best surveys site that accept all countries. Give it a trial, but it's not easy to reach the minimum payout.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back