Suarez is bullish on Bitcoin

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The positive attitudes of the mayor of Miami, Francis Suarez on Bitcoin is very encouraging despite the fall in the price of bitcoin presently.

The mayor of Miami still believed that bitcoin is the global currency in the future. He emphasized that bitcoin will be accepted by many in the future and the price will surge in no time.
Do you believe the notion of this man?

The mayor of Miami has been a bitcoin enthusiast from the onset and I'm not so surprised by his actions on Bitcoin.

The positive attitudes of the mayor of Miami, Francis Suarez on Bitcoin is very encouraging despite the fall in the price of bitcoin presently.

The mayor of Miami still believed that bitcoin is the global currency in the future. He emphasized that bitcoin will be accepted by many in the future and the price will surge in no time.
Do you believe the notion of this man?
Absolutely, I believe Mayor Francis Suarez of Miami because apart from being a bitcoin lover over time, he is also a smart analytical man.

I don't know Francis Suarez, however, I follow Kevin O'Leary (Shark Tank Investor). He says the crypto market will boom and I absolutely trust this guy.

I don't know Francis Suarez, however, I follow Kevin O'Leary (Shark Tank Investor). He says the crypto market will boom and I absolutely trust this guy.
He is the mayor of Miami and a bitcoin enthusiast. I think we should believe this Bitcoiners on bitcoin uptrend.

He is the mayor of Miami and a bitcoin enthusiast. I think we should believe this Bitcoiners on bitcoin uptrend.
I can find that information by looking on Google, right? Investors cannot be always right. Some of these investors are also whales and we all know how whales manipulate the market for their benefit.

I can find that information by looking on Google, right? Investors cannot be always right. Some of these investors are also whales and we all know how whales manipulate the market for their benefit.
You are very correct because the whales could wave a heavy hand across the cryptocurrency market and their influence cannot be wavered.

You are very correct because the whales could wave a heavy hand across the cryptocurrency market and their influence cannot be wavered.
I once read somewhere that Mark Cuban, a Shark Tank Investor, was also charged with market manipulation.

I once read somewhere that Mark Cuban, a Shark Tank Investor, was also charged with market manipulation.
The way the crypto whales manipulate the market is quite disheartening . They would falsify the demand-and-supply by their moves which will cause a temporary spike in the price of the cryptocurrency.

The way the crypto whales manipulate the market is quite disheartening . They would falsify the demand-and-supply by their moves which will cause a temporary spike in the price of the cryptocurrency.
I also heard of the publication that the whales could falsify the demand and supply of cryptocurrency to influence the crypto market.

I also heard of the publication that the whales could falsify the demand and supply of cryptocurrency to influence the crypto market.
The whales have the power to manipulate the market the way they wanted and when they do this, they manipulate it in their favor which is why they are making more profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back