What's new

Stocks that keep rising and falling

I don't know much about stocks but from what i know, stocks fluctuates, it cannnot be prescribed. So offcourse, there are stocks that keeps going up on down.

The shares of stocks that I owned recently is slightly volatile in the market. The fluctuation is from 120 to 132 in one week. A friend advised me to sell when the price again would reach 130 so I can gain about 10%. But is that worth it? How about keeping the stocks for a year?

Since the stock market is volatile, we must never expect any stock to keep rising at a high pace. Almost all the stock fall at certain time. I think even the stocks of big companies also fall and rise by the passage of time and this is what allows traders to make money.

Since the stock market is volatile, we must never expect any stock to keep rising at a high pace. Almost all the stock fall at certain time. I think even the stocks of big companies also fall and rise by the passage of time and this is what allows traders to make money.
All these things to me are just normal thing and it doesn't surprise me anymore, because if this does not happen this way a lot of people won't be able to make profit from their investment, it is absolutely necessary.. no one will even care to invest in a stable form of investment that don't have the potential of increasing in the future.

All these things to me are just normal thing and it doesn't surprise me anymore, because if this does not happen this way a lot of people won't be able to make profit from their investment, it is absolutely necessary.. no one will even care to invest in a stable form of investment that don't have the potential of increasing in the future.

Some people would not like to risk their capital and therefore they might not invest in the stock market or cryptocurrencies. This is why they choose to invest in other investment instruments. However, not all the investment instruments are lucrative , so they might not earn much profits.

Some people would not like to risk their capital and therefore they might not invest in the stock market or cryptocurrencies. This is why they choose to invest in other investment instruments. However, not all the investment instruments are lucrative , so they might not earn much profits.
Yes , some people are still investing in offline investments such as fixed deposit or maybe treasury bill , Those things are not really lucretive over here again because of the bad economy and the Nigerian government as a whole.. there is not sure Investment company in Nigeria except in the banking sectors.

The beauty of the stocks investment is the rising and falling of the stocks. The stocks rises ,you will sell and make profits if, the stocks dips , you will buy with the aim to make profit too.

The stocks going up and down is a clear indication of instability of the company's position. You will have look for an opportunity to sell-off such stock when the opportunity present itself.

That is the characteristic of a stock market and you shouldn't expect it to be stagnant , the price must be extremely volatile . It require expert understanding to succeed perfectly.

Stocks can be classified as a high volatility commodity which could fluctuate thereby losing or gaining more value, that is why it is more advisable to make proper investigation before investing into any stock commodity.

Seriously, i do not have any clue about stock marketing talk less of knowing how things go on on stock marketing but all i know is that stock marketing is also a good business.

There is no much difference in the dips and pumps we're all used to seeing in the forex and cryptocurrency market when you talk of stocks. They also have their share of dips and pumps as well. So yes there are sticks that rises and also fall at certain period of times.

Instability may be a central include of the stock advertise. Costs rise and drop as theorists put their wagers, based on questionable expectations of future cost developments. In most cases, these cost changes are decently progressive. But some of the time, the cost can rise or drop cosmically in a matter of days. These sharp cost swings can be caused by unforeseen emergencies, such as wars or pandemics. They can moreover be the result of unused data or dark swan occasions. The coming about short-term instability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back