What's new

Stocks that keep rising and falling

Thanks for asking as I really want to know about stock and shares too. This is another area of investment. Buying and selling stock.

For me I don't really know the stock that is has rise because I am not into stock investment, but I will like to know the stock that has rise up so to invest on it.

Of course, the stock price will fluctuate depending on the mechanism of buying and selling shares on the stock exchange, if there are more buyers, the price will rise and vice versa. mergers and acquisitions will also affect stock prices, financial statements, such as debt ratios, earnings per share. External factors are also very influential on stock prices, such as government policies, fluctuations in the local currency exchange rate against the USD etc.

Nobody is really sure of the stock market as it always fluctuate base on the demand , so the best thing to do is to do a research about the stock you want to buy before buying it

Yeah sure, I'm sure there will be stocks like that, however maybe the prevalence is limited. The stock market is really an unstable place as billions are been traded on stocks and taking a position.

The stock market is so unstable so there will be stocks that is always fluctuating in price especially with the current economy we have. Although I have no idea of such stock,I know stocks like that do exist.

Personally, I am not into any stock trading at the moment, so I don't know anything about rising and falling of stocks. But I will like to know about it too, as no knowledge is a waste. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

The price of stocks depend on various factors, for example, company's performance, and buying and selling activities. When a lot of people start buying, the share price will go high and when a lot of people star selling, the price goes down.

Most of these stocks and shares are not even substantial and also don't even have a firm grounding. Before you invest in stocks and shares, you should be able to research more to know about the feasibility of the organisation.

You cannot actually predict how the price of a particular stock would be,because there are a lot of factors that affect the value of a stock,trading activities of supply and demaand of stock,devidenc declaration aas well as the earnings per share stock.

When it comes to stock, I do not really know much about it, but you can try the link before, maybe you might find something useful there.

Rising and the falling of stock price is very natural. The stock price cannot always stay high and can never always go down, they constantly rise and the fall. If you are in stock market, you will have to understand this basic rule

A lot of things can cause the rise and fall of stocks - news, trends, current happenings inside and outside the company can cause the stock to rise or fall.
Take for instance when Facebook was facing a law suit or accusation about selling of users data, the stock went down.

By this we mean that share prices change because of supply and demand. If more people want to buy a stock (demand) than sell it (supply), then the price moves up. Conversely, if more people wanted to sell a stock than buy it, there would be greater supply than demand, and the price would fall

Are there any stocks out there that just keep going up and down? Ones that can't seem to stay in one place for long. Are there any stocks that go high and then drop down super low out of nowhere?
I am not into stocks, but I know that the value of stocks fluctuate.
It could be due to external factors like low value of a local currency and government policies.

Are there any stocks out there that just keep going up and down? Ones that can't seem to stay in one place for long. Are there any stocks that go high and then drop down super low out of nowhere?
One thing about stock is that some market factors can make the value to increase to a height that one cannot figure out,but market forces can also make a stock to fall down as well.No particular stock has this characteristics.

I think the stock market are being controlled by big investors.
That's why I find it difficult to invest on it for now.
You may invest on a stock, but when the big elephant withdraw their investment, you may be on the lossing side

Seriously I don't know much about stock but it's seems to be a investment for buying smd selling if I'm not mistaken
But can someone here shed more light on stocks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back