What's new

Stock Trader Level: Where is your level?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The level of stock traders needs to be understood by all traders so that they can measure the strategy that suits them, although trading skills will develop if they continue to learn and practice and will be followed by increasing levels. In stock traders we know there are 5 levels, namely: Growth Investors, Trend Following Traders, Swing Traders, Day Traders, and Intraday Traders.

First Level of Growth Investors
Growth Investor is an introduction to the market, the type of stock and can buy shares regularly within a certain period, which is useful for training discipline in investing in stocks. Growth Investor focuses on stocks with a Return on Equity (ROE) value of> 15%, as well as analysis of the issuer's financial statements.

Second Level Trend Following Trader
Trend Following Traders can read and analyze daily charts and the Moving Avarage indicator, so they can start looking for stocks that are moving with an uptrend. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Third Level Swing Trader
Swing Traders can already take advantage of stock price fluctuations as a buy / sell area, strategies that are often used are daily or weekly charts, as well as trend lines or channels. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Fourth Level, Day Trader.
Day Traders take advantage of the market euphoria characterized by price and volume spikes to buy and sell in the short daily. This type of trader often buys shares in the afternoon to sell them tomorrow morning, with a profit target of between 3% - 5%. The criteria used by Day Traders include: volume spikes, price increases, and market maker accumulation.

Fifth Level, Intraday Trader
Intraday Traders take advantage of price volatility or swing prices up and down in one day. This level is similar to the Day Trader, except that the time frame is shorter, which is a matter of a few minutes and a few hours. The profit target is very thin, between 0.5% - 2% but the frequency of trading is high, so you can get accumulated profit from several transactions made in one day. The analysis method that is often used is the minute chart and hourly chart.

Well analyzed levels traders in stock, from what you submitted, I now know how big stock traders maker huge profits.

While we invest with little cash and wait for huge price gain, level 5 will just put in big cash and wait for a 3% gain to cash out and make some thousands in dollars.

I'm probably at level 1.

I believe that I am at the second stage of stock analysis as I can analyze trend and make decisions. It's a nice write up that you got there, I think people need to be aware of where they are before investing. Of course you can always employ the services of a broker with knowledge on the subject matter. It doesn't hurt to know things on your own though, no knowledge is waste.

Whatever that has to do with investment always capture my attention and I usually pick great interest in it. I will say that I am at entry level because I am yet to fully begin trading. I'm trying to gather information from everywhere possible so that I can make quality decisions.

Level 3 is the highest level of pricing provided by a trading service and enables the entity to quote, execute orders and send information. Level 3 service is limited to member firms of Securities Dealers (NASD) that operate as a registered market. makers

A friend of mine bought some stock some years back, he told me about it but I was so doubtful and never thought I could make money from that. And buying stock is about the future. It's not a get quick scheme. So a person have to be patient to earn the dividends

I have a nephew who used to work in the stock market. He is my source of knowledge when it comes to the stock market. He has been in association with stock traders. But I didn't know that there are levels of stock traders because to me there is only 1 type of stock trader which is one who would handle the buying and selling of stocks for a client. We have shares of stocks of a big bank and if we sell part of the shares then we would approach a stock trader or stock broker (as we call it here).

The level of stock traders needs to be understood by all traders so that they can measure the strategy that suits them, although trading skills will develop if they continue to learn and practice and will be followed by increasing levels. In stock traders we know there are 5 levels, namely: Growth Investors, Trend Following Traders, Swing Traders, Day Traders, and Intraday Traders.

Growth Investor is an introduction to the market, the type of stock and can buy shares regularly within a certain period, which is useful for training discipline in investing in stocks. Growth Investor focuses on stocks with a Return on Equity (ROE) value of> 15%, as well as analysis of the issuer's financial statements.

Trend Following Traders can read and analyze daily charts and the Moving Avarage indicator, so they can start looking for stocks that are moving with an uptrend. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Third Level Swing Trader
Swing Traders can already take advantage of stock price fluctuations as a buy / sell area, strategies that are often used are daily or weekly charts, as well as trend lines or channels. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Day Traders take advantage of the market euphoria characterized by price and volume spikes to buy and sell in the short daily. This type of trader often buys shares in the afternoon to sell them tomorrow morning, with a profit target of between 3% - 5%. The criteria used by Day Traders include: volume spikes, price increases, and market maker accumulation.

Intraday Traders take advantage of price volatility or swing prices up and down in one day. This level is similar to the Day Trader, except that the time frame is shorter, which is a matter of a few minutes and a few hours. The profit target is very thin, between 0.5% - 2% but the frequency of trading is high, so you can get accumulated profit from several transactions made in one day. The analysis method that is often used is the minute chart and hourly chart.
I think stock trader level is very good business to earn money and nowadays I also doing this business I have earned many time money from stock trading business it is very useful business for us many people by using this app and website earning money.

Clear your dues. You may owe some money to your college canteen or even a few friends who helped you out when your funds ran out. ...
Get health insurance. ...
Start investing. ...
Go on a trip. ...
Treat yourself.

Based on your analysis and description, i would say i am a growth trader. I used to have shares with a company I bought some years ago because price was relatively cheap but these days crypto currency is changing times

Key Takeaways. Level II shows you the order book for Nasdaq stocks, including the best bid and ask prices by various market makers and other market participants. Level II shows you who the market participant is that is making a trade, whether they are buying or selling, the size of the order, and the price offered.

Whatever that has to do with speculation consistently catch my consideration and I for the most part pick incredible interest in it. I will say that I am at section level since I am yet to completely start exchanging. I'm attempting to accumulate data from wherever conceivable so I can settle on quality choices.

Clear your contribution. You may owe some cash to your school flask or even a couple of companions who assisted you with excursion when your assets ran out. ...

Get medical coverage. ...

Begin contributing. ...

Go out traveling. ...

Am just a novice in the stock market, I don't really know how to go about it , I really want to engage in buying stock market, in fact I can't wait to start, I really need some to assist me in doing so interested in the business but I have not actually seen any one to teach me the business, please can anybody help me out?

Third Level Swing Trader

No teaching could be more comprehensive than this. thank you. Dealing in stocks is not easy as it has been portrayed though but no mater what, once a person possesses adequate knowledge about it and follows everything you have said here carefully, he's good to go.

No teaching could be more comprehensive than this. thank you. Dealing in stocks is not easy as it has been portrayed though but no mater what, once a person possesses adequate knowledge about it and follows everything you have said here carefully, he's good to go.
Even though stocks are difficult but we can learn gradually, and it is very important that we know our own abilities so that we can place the position or level where we should be, If I am still at the first level, then if I take the Swing trader or daily trader level, of course will always lose every time I trade.

Third Level Swing Trader

according to see your given data I am at growth level and it is first level of investment in any stocks market I am a beginner and I am learning how to trade and how to invest in stocks I hope soon I will be able to make a good profit

I dont know if i can say i have learned about stock but i can comfortably say i am not a novice when it comes to stock. I first learned about stock from my friend. He adviced me to just buy the coin and save it to resell later in the future when it mightt have risen

From your explanation it seems that stocks trade is a very big form of trade, but I find myself in the second level of stock trade . This Is where I belong

Third Level Swing Trader

Well, right now, I have stopped dealing with stocks when I almost lost almost all my capital some months ago. I will soon start afresh but at level 1

Third Level Swing Trader

I do not belong to any level here yet and this is because I haven't seen anyone to put me through in this stock trading business and how to go about it to avoid loss

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back