Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is stock in walmart any good? I know Walmart is one of the biggest big box retail stores around and continues to grow. With that being said, is it a good idea to invest stock in Walmart? Or would you pass on Walmart and invest in another company or companies?

I cannot invest in walmart even if I want to because in my home country, it is not possible to invest in international companies. walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the world and I believe investing in walmart is a good idea.

I cannot invest in walmart even if I want to because in my home country, it is not possible to invest in international companies. walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the world and I believe investing in walmart is a good idea.
You are laying your emphasis because of the country you originates from but I believe owning a unit of stock in Walmart can be good but I think it's going to be capital intensive

I think that if you are a moderate or conservative investor, it may be good to put some money in Walmart stock to diversify your capital a little, because it is a very consolidated company and surely the expectations for future growth, although they will not be very high, can remain sustainable. in time if it continues to maintain its leading position in the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back