Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have my Creative Zen Vision M 30GB MP3 player still. It doesn't seem to hold a charge anymore, so I don't know if it works. But the last time it held a charge it played music yet. But, the screen was going back then, but it still worked enough to where I could use it like normal, just was grainy.

I'm thinking about repairing it, or trying to charge it again and see if it still works.

I stopped using mine long back. I must confess that once upon a time it was my constant companion that eased my travel time to and fro to my workplace.

It's been a long time i stopped using mine, i remember then, every saturday morning i would walk Bobby with it and i used to like it then for my jogging too

I used to own a few MP3 players including an IPOD that I got for Christmas back in 2007. I really prefer that over CD's because....well CD's are very limited by comparison not to mention that they don't last as long. I actually have a thumb drive with all of my Deftones album plugged into my car and that's been very convenient for me.

The only MP3 device I ever owned was an iPod. The device still works, however, I cannot add new media because the device does not update, I have not been able to figure out why the device stopped updating. I have over 500 songs on the device

I had an MP3, which broke quite a while ago, and I got rid of it at that time, so I don't own any MP3 devices and I don't use any, before that MP3 I used the discman, or I think that's what it was called, I think those devices in the future will start to gain value in the online markets and some collectors will start buying them, as few people I think still have them.

I used to have an MP3 player when I was younger and yes, I still have it but don't use it anymore.

I used to have an MP3 player years ago when it was very popular and one of the most commonly used device for playing music. Unfortunately, it is not something that I still have today because I have moved on from that piece of technology to streaming my music online.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back