What's new

Starting To Trade Cryptocurrencies On Payeer: Is It A Good Choice?

I currently make use of binance now, and it is the best for me right now , because I do not think of any other alternative again due to how the service delivery is effective there.

Well, you can use payeer to trade but you must know that they don't have many coins on the platform that you can trade and make good profit from. But it is still a reliable crypto trading platform that would suit some of your trading needs.

I will not advise you to trade cryptocurrency on such platform instead you should use reputable cryptocurrency exchanges like binance, kucoin, coinbase and a lot of others.

I was only trying to trade crypto currency using my luno wallet account and later started making my exchange in coinbase , binance and more because that's the avenue to trade crypto currency.
I will not advise you to trade cryptocurrency on such platform instead you should use reputable cryptocurrency exchanges like binance, kucoin, coinbase and a lot of others.

I was only trying to trade crypto currency using my luno wallet account and later started making my exchange in coinbase , binance and more because that's the avenue to trade crypto currency.
Most of us who started cryptocurrency sometime ago in this part of the world actually started with Luno. I also have a luno account some time ago but I no longer use it but I use binance now and some others.

If you will want to trade cryptocurrency then it is better that you should look for a verified and trusted exchanger. This is going to be much easier for you to understand and pay less fees.

You are just making things very complicated for yourself ,the best thing you have to do at this point is just to trade cryptocurrency with any trusted crypto exchanges in your location ,using of payeer might be very complicated as you will not be able to realise good profit.

Yes, I have noticed that I am having a harder time trading on Payeer. But I will still give it a last shot before trying out Binance. I love Payeer and this is why I still use it.

Yes, I have noticed that I am having a harder time trading on Payeer. But I will still give it a last shot before trying out Binance. I love Payeer and this is why I still use it.
Binance is actually the best platform you can use to trade cryptocurrency. I know PayPal have something like this just like payeer but it is not recommended.

The main issue with trading on Payeer is that you may sometimes not find many buyers for the coins. I am also planning to trade in traditional currencies on payeer right now.

security is one of the major things you need to look at if you want to trade cryptocurrency in any exchange. If the security is in place then you can go ahead and I think payeer is secure.

Personally I do not see it as an exchanges and may not really have all the features needed to trade the markets successfully , it is a wise decision that we stick to professional exchanges that is purely dedicated for this purpose alone.

Most of us who started cryptocurrency sometime ago in this part of the world actually started with Luno. I also have a luno account some time ago but I no longer use it but I use binance now and some others.

Most of the users are now trading on Binance and they are also utilising some other platforms. I have noticed that Payeer is a good place to trade Bitcoins only.

It is a good idea to work with different platforms because, as mentioned, you will be limited in what you can invest in.

I always tell people to use a few different ones for this reason.

Most of the users are now trading on Binance and they are also utilising some other platforms. I have noticed that Payeer is a good place to trade Bitcoins only.
Yeah, binance is actually the platform so many people who used Luno before are using right now. I actually do not have an account on payeer so I don't really know how it works.

I think the payeer is not suitable for cryptocurrency staking or keeping your funds in cryptocurrency .it is mostly effective when you want to keep your money in dollars. I would like to keep my money in dollars.than in cryptocurrency on my payeer account.

If you are really interested in cryptocurrency investment, I would encourage you to go to The cryptocurrency Exchange platform . Using payeer for cryptocurrency related services is not suitable.

It is a good idea to work with different platforms because, as mentioned, you will be limited in what you can invest in.

I always tell people to use a few different ones for this reason.

I also work with different kinds of platforms as well. This is because I can get exposure to many money making opportunities and this is a good thing. You also tend to interact with many people as well.
Yeah, binance is actually the platform so many people who used Luno before are using right now. I actually do not have an account on payeer so I don't really know how it works.

You can easily trade on Payeer as they have a trading section. You can easily make money in there. You can even connect your Payeer account with your binance account and deposit fund to your binance account as well.

I also work with different kinds of platforms as well. This is because I can get exposure to many money making opportunities and this is a good thing. You also tend to interact with many people as well.

You can easily trade on Payeer as they have a trading section. You can easily make money in there. You can even connect your Payeer account with your binance account and deposit fund to your binance account as well.
Wow, I think one of these days I will actually create a payeer account. I've been hearing a lot of things about it on different platforms and I will probably give it a try.

Wow, I think one of these days I will actually create a payeer account. I've been hearing a lot of things about it on different platforms and I will probably give it a try.

Yes, you can certainly give it a try for sure. I have been utilising Payeer and i can say that I am more than satisfied using and availing their services. They are the best payment company.

Yes, you can certainly give it a try for sure. I have been utilising Payeer and i can say that I am more than satisfied using and availing their services. They are the best payment company.
That's cool, do I need to complete my kyc before I start using the platform fully there is some kind of limitations if you have not done your kyc?. Some platforms don't allow you to use some things until you complete your kyc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back