What's new

Starting To Trade Cryptocurrencies On Payeer: Is It A Good Choice?

You are just making things very complicated for yourself ,the best thing you have to do at this point is just to trade cryptocurrency with any trusted crypto exchanges in your location ,using of payeer might be very complicated as you will not be able to realise good profit.

I have been using payeer and it looks like I can understand how Payeer works. The problem is not payeer, the big problem is the major fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies that have caused me to lose a big chunk of my bank balance.

I have been using payeer and it looks like I can understand how Payeer works. The problem is not payeer, the big problem is the major fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies that have caused me to lose a big chunk of my bank balance.
There is no serious fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrency, when you are being paid in cryptocurrency it is just for you to observe that you are paid and immediately convert it to stablecoins if you do not want price fluctuations..

I do not know what to say about Payeer, but I know that you can trade also in Blockchain. I do not have experience in this field, but as far as I know Blockchain is a trusted platform, and is in the online crypto world for a very long time. I think you could take in account Blockchain as a trading platform as well.

I have never used it, so I can't attest to their flexible user interface experience, but I can imagine it is legit and probably easy to use as well. I don't know. I think the best are still the ones you listed that are out of reach.

Are sure about the trading fee , because I have used both binance and payeer and I could see that payeer actually attracts more trading fee compared to binance app

Well to be very serious I don't really have an idea about this, because I don't have a payeer account to know how trading of cryptocurrency is being done there, but if you're really interested to trade cryptocurrency why can't you just go ahead and trade cryptocurrency exchanges?.

Well, if I can understand very well, the cryptocurrency payeer is a platform just as others like the binance and others. the choice is on individual understanding and how best to meet up to your business needs. if you feels it can work for you more better,is your choice.

Since you have said that other cryptocurrencies exchange platforms are out of your mind then you should go ahead with your payeer and see if you like it although the fees are higher compared to some crypto exchangers.

Well I have never used the payeer platform for such but they have proven themselves to be good for financial transaction so one could definitely go for it and give it a try

Yes, it is true. They do not have many other popular crypto coins. However, they have all major coins such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, etc. Recently, they have also added Dogecoin as well. I will be asking them if they will add more coins or not.
That is also an aspect to consider before using an app that is not a cryptocurrency wallet exchanger because one may want to transact a coin and it may not be an option there.

I think, most of the trading site are very good for cryptocurrency exchange even though it depends on the person knowledge about the site of which he may feels to trade in.

Bro, payeer is a payment platform and like you experienced, there'll be a lot of limitations on the site.
The best place to trade as a beginner is paxful; a lot of users that want to buy and sell are there. You wouldn't want a platform with low patronage.

Trading using payee as a platform for trading is not comfortable to me except I have some online work which pays using payee then I will then convert it to crypto and tad on binance, because that is my favorite trading platform.

Well using payeer can be a very good choice in trading your cryptocurrency even though there are some limitations to some of the coin trading which you may not have good access to them and they may generate good amounts of money.

I prefer using exchanges like binance for my trading as they help me to better generate profits and get high exchange rate, than any other platform available.

Trading cryptocurrency with the PayPal, is very good to some extent even though their is also a limitation to you the trader in terms of trading other cryptocurrency which may be very lucrative.

I prefer to use the popular trading platforms. This is important because the popular exchange like binance would guarantee the safety of your funds and it is very imperative to use the bestbtrading platform.

The platform you use don't really matters, what matters is that you have a good knowledge on how to trade bitcoin because you can lose money if you don't know how to trade

There are already so many platforms where I could trade cryptocurrencies easily and I do not think it would be nice using payeer compared to these other alternatives available.

I don't really know what is like to trade cryptocurrency on payoneer I suggest you use the normal cryptocurrency exchanges that is available in your country , that is how you can trade with profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back