What's new

Starting To Trade Cryptocurrencies On Payeer: Is It A Good Choice?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
I want totrade in cryptocurrencies right now and I cannot use Binace in order to carry out trading activities. So Binance and even other major crypto trading platforms like Okex, Coinbase, etc are just out of my mind as of now. As of now, the only option I have is Payeer. I would like to know if Payeer is a good platform to trade cryptocurrencies? Have you ever used it? How was your experience? I have seen payeer's fees and It seems like their fees is lower than the crypto trading fees of Binance, actually. Payeer also provides easy platform when it comes to purchasing and selling coins. Right now they only support big coins such as Bitcoj, Bitcojn Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc. I need your opinion, thanks!

Using payeer would limit your access to many other coins which you can make more profits.
Paueer doesn't have Shiba Inu or Solana which are the top movers right now.
I would recommend you have a second thought and try and exchange rather than payeer

I have payeer account and I have been using them before. So far I have not heard any problems with them. But I don't use it as my main exchange as I have other exchanges I use. So I can't say if it is good for trading or not. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I don't use payeer so I do not know much about it, I can't really say much about it. What is your reason for wanting to use payeer though? Does it have a specific coin listed there that is not found on any other exchange platform?

Using payeer would limit your access to many other coins which you can make more profits.
Paueer doesn't have Shiba Inu or Solana which are the top movers right now.
I would recommend you have a second thought and try and exchange rather than payeer

Yes, it is true. They do not have many other popular crypto coins. However, they have all major coins such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, etc. Recently, they have also added Dogecoin as well. I will be asking them if they will add more coins or not.

I want totrade in cryptocurrencies right now and I cannot use Binace in order to carry out trading activities. So Binance and even other major crypto trading platforms like Okex, Coinbase, etc are just out of my mind as of now. As of now, the only option I have is Payeer. I would like to know if Payeer is a good platform to trade cryptocurrencies? Have you ever used it? How was your experience? I have seen payeer's fees and It seems like their fees is lower than the crypto trading fees of Binance, actually. Payeer also provides easy platform when it comes to purchasing and selling coins. Right now they only support big coins such as Bitcoj, Bitcojn Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc. I need your opinion, thanks!
The fees on Payeer makes it unattractive for me when it comes to cryptocurrencies and even if for some reasons you are unable to use Binance, then check out Hotbit or the likes. They have numerous coins to trade.

I don't know if payeer has trading feature. But I would like to ask you, why can't you use binance, coinbase, okex? These are the top crypto exchange platforms.

As a business person or enterpreneur or crypto trader you should dwell on one way of making transaction,you shouldn't have only one means of making transaction.payee also has it's limit

I know you can use Payeer to send and receive various crupto currencies. However, I don't know if you have trading option in payeer. You can exchange your crypto though.

Why would anyone want to use Payeer to trade crypto? May I know why you cannot trade on Binance or coinbase? These are reliable trading apps and well-secured. I have been using Binamce for months now and I enjoy the services

Why would anyone want to use Payeer to trade crypto? May I know why you cannot trade on Binance or coinbase? These are reliable trading apps and well-secured. I have been using Binamce for months now and I enjoy the services
Personally I don't use it to trade but whenever I have Payeer funds I easily use the wallet to convert it to cryptocurrencies then send it to Binance.

I haven't use payeer so I don't really know if payeer is good to trade on cryptocurrency, you can give a try to know if payeer can good in crypto trade.

Trading using payee as a platform for trading is not comfortable to me except I have some online work which pays using payee then I will then convert it to crypto and tad on binance, because that is my favorite trading platform

The fees on Payeer makes it unattractive for me when it comes to cryptocurrencies and even if for some reasons you are unable to use Binance, then check out Hotbit or the likes. They have numerous coins to trade.
I second this. Trading on Payeer attracts much larger transaction fees than the other exchanges. I o my use it if I want to convert Payeer dollar I've received into cryptocurrency to withdraw.

I second this. Trading on Payeer attracts much larger transaction fees than the other exchanges. I o my use it if I want to convert Payeer dollar I've received into cryptocurrency to withdraw.
I quite agree with you in fact is always a last option for me to use payeer wallet for cryptocurrency transaction because of the fee when converting and when sending out.

Sometimes it's only possible to receive payment easily through Payeer especially in developing countries where PayPal is not a choice. Some people may also find Payeer to be easier to use it more reliable.

I have not heard people trading forex or crypto on Payeer. I don't even know what that app is but it is not perfectly designed to trade crypto like all the wallet exchanges that are available. Binance etc are the best

Basically, I use binance and I don't have an account with payeer. You would be limited to the coins that you would have access to on payeer but you would have access to varieties if coins on binance.

I have never used payeer. I don't have any experience with it.and I have never heard of people trading on forex with payeer. I don't know but you can give it a trial.

You are just making things very complicated for yourself ,the best thing you have to do at this point is just to trade cryptocurrency with any trusted crypto exchanges in your location ,using of payeer might be very complicated as you will not be able to realise good profit.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back