What's new

Starting To Trade Cryptocurrencies On Payeer: Is It A Good Choice?

The key indicators that you should be trying to check is the amount of fees in which you are paying and a minimum amount of money that you need before you can open a successful trade.

I don't have much experience with crypto trading through payer. But since you've made up your mind, I will advise you to try it out. In your question, you've stated one of its advantages which low fees. And one person has rightly point one of its disadvantages which limitations to number coins you can trade.

That's cool, do I need to complete my kyc before I start using the platform fully there is some kind of limitations if you have not done your kyc?. Some platforms don't allow you to use some things until you complete your kyc.

Yes, you may need to complete your KYC once you hit the $1,000 transaction threshold. However, it all depends on the country where you live in. You must check their KYC section for more details.

Yes, you may need to complete your KYC once you hit the $1,000 transaction threshold. However, it all depends on the country where you live in. You must check their KYC section for more details.
Okay, some platforms like kucoin does not actually require you to do kyc before you can have access to the full features. But the thing is that if you want to make a transaction of 100 bitcoins you must do kyc.

Okay, some platforms like kucoin does not actually require you to do kyc before you can have access to the full features. But the thing is that if you want to make a transaction of 100 bitcoins you must do kyc.

100 Bitcoin per day? or is it required when you pass the 100 Bitcoin threshold? if it is the later, then you must prepare your documents, but I guess that 100 bitcoins is still a pretty high amount.

100 Bitcoin per day? or is it required when you pass the 100 Bitcoin threshold? if it is the later, then you must prepare your documents, but I guess that 100 bitcoins is still a pretty high amount.
most people who trade cryptocurrencies do not even have up to that amount of Bitcoin. So that actually it is quite high and is not applicable to many people.

most people who trade cryptocurrencies do not even have up to that amount of Bitcoin. So that actually it is quite high and is not applicable to many people.

This is what I think about KuCoin. Having said that, KuCoin seems like a trading platform where you tend to get offered many different kinds of features when it comes to trading. The platform has many technical options for expert traders.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back