What's new

Starting small or getting a loan

I'll say start small, because you need to have an experience of what you are doing, when you start a business you may not make profit at the first few month and if you start a business with loan, you might not be able to pay up the loan.

As for me I will rather start with small than going for a loan whereby my mind won't be at rest and moreover what am I looking for after have gotten capital for small business so what else, from small I can make it big so I have nothing to be worried about
The one thing that makes me hate getting loans from banks or any from anywhere is the pressure it comes with for you to pay up. Even it's closer to farther away from the time of repayment, the loan won't allow you to focus and in the end you get caught up within.

Look at the top funding sources for startups launched in the United States. Some of the most common ways to get capital include personal savings, friends and family, venture capital and angel investors, according to data from Fundable, a crowdfunding platform.

While these are tried-and-true options to grow your young business, not every entrepreneur can go one of those routes. That means they must access funding through more traditional means.

Both of them are important even though with different advantage and disadvantage. Starting small can take you longer time to get ground but with peace of mind while getting loan can make you get ground within a short period of but you must be paying interest of what you are given.

It is better to startup a small business than seeking a a loan to establish or make your business grow bigger. Starting a business with a loan is not always the right way to go so many things could go wrong with such business.

Starting a business is important for income,i would prefer to start small and gain much experience in the business. When am prepared for the big businesses,i can now request business loans to expand my small business or do a different business.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
I think by my personal experience start small is a good option by getting lone in this you not need to take tension and work with patient which makes work unique and best and more learning when you think you need to it then spread business More.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
I completely agree, it is not advisable or profitable to start a business by acquiring a debt with a bank without knowing for sure when it can be paid, accumulating interest and being pressured to pay

It is a bad idea to start of your business with a loan from the bank. Although this is only my opinion, others may not have any problem in borrowing to start their business, i just don't feel its okay to start out with a loan.

I rather start a small business with my own little money than to start big with a lot of debts. That would make life harder for me. Im the kind of person that can't relax when i know i have to pay someone so that would be a lot of stress and i will also overthink, what if my business is not successful? I don't know how to pay that back

It is not really advisable to get loan to start Business because it's very dangerous. I will like to start my business with a little capital I have in a small scale business than to get loan. If you start a business from a small scale business you will have more experience about by the time it will grow you will have expert on it.

I think if the business is small or big, if you don't have money, you can take a loan from any bank.There are many such banks that give loans, some with a percentage, some with a ten per cent, some with a 15 per cent, non-star pay in a bank that pays 30 per cent.We should use such a bank for business. Its percentage is very low. You can succeed in it.
Post automatically merged:

I think if the business is small or big, if you don't have money, you can take a loan from any bank.There are many such banks that give loans, some with a percentage, some with a ten per cent, some with a 15 per cent, non-star pay in a bank that pays 30 per cent.We should use such a bank for business. Its percentage is very low. You can succeed in it.

Starting small does not matters, what happen is that, if you have little capitital to do or it just needs little capital to start up the business.

It is better to start small instead of taking a loan to start a bigger business. If you possess excellent managerial skills, you can turn your small business and grow it into a bigger business. It might take some time but it is definitely possible if you work towards it.

I think if you want to start a small business you should not take a loan because the profit in a small business is also small you will run your own house or return to the bank.By the way, many banks give loans. If you have money, you can start a small business with your own money. If you have to take a loan, then choose a bank with very low interest rate.

I completely agree, it is not advisable or profitable to start a business by acquiring a debt with a bank without knowing for sure when it can be paid, accumulating interest and being pressured to pay
You are quite right, most people have this misconception that you must start a business in a big way, when you can start small. Some even go out of there way to take a loan from banks to start an unproven business and at the end they lose the money.

Starting small isn't bad while getting a loan for your business is not bad too. You just have to start something and if the money required for the business is not enough, den go for a loan if possible. Just make sure that the whole capital isn't coming from loan to avoid unplanned issues.

If we start our little bhim, we need some money. If we don't have that, we should ask our relatives.If it still doesn't work out then we should consider taking a loan from a bank as it is a risky business which is very difficult to repay. If our business does not work then we get stuck in debt which is difficult to get out of.So we should not think about debt.

I think if you want to start any business then small business.For small business, instead of taking a loan from a bank, you can start by borrowing from a friend and gradually repay it. It becomes difficult to repay, so the loan should always be for big business. Small business could not come. Profits are also big and small business.It is difficult to repay, so the loan should always be for big business, not for small business. Its profit is also big and it is for small business.

As the same as you, I am likewise an enthusiast of beginning little. It pays to begin little as you would try not to be in pressing factor. Some of the time, the financing cost on those credits are incredible. They will in general get the entrepreneur from early benefits he would have made on the off chance that he hadn't gathered credit.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back