What's new

Starting small or getting a loan

Smaller business is better to me , I can grow the business to the standard I want it to be in the near future. I personally try to avoid loans most especially when starting a very new business.

I prefer starting small with the little amount I have , because I have seen what getting loan to start a business can do to you if you are not careful enough or plan your business ahead .
Smaller business is better to me , I can grow the business to the standard I want it to be in the near future. I personally try to avoid loans most especially when starting a very new business.

Going by the opportunities I am seeing in my locality and the ideas I have in mind about business I will go for loan rather starting small if I had chance.

Going by the opportunities I am seeing in my locality and the ideas I have in mind about business I will go for loan rather starting small if I had chance.
Going for a loan in starting a business is also a good idea , but you have to think about it twice before jumping into conclusion, and you must have another source of income to repay the debt .

Starting small and testing water is definitely going to be the best way for you to go. you can then look for a loan if you believe that the business is going in the right direction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back