What's new

Starting small or getting a loan

Seriously I will always prefer starting my business in a small way and growing it gradually than getting a loan from any financial institution to start up my business because if I started with my money I will know how to grow the business in my own pace.

Starting small could have been the best option but considering the alarming rate at which competition in busineses is erupting, one may want to consider getting a loan to at least maximize the business.

Depending on the kind of business that you want to start it is almost going to be inevitable for you not to get a loan in order to start the business successful.

It is always advisable that you should start your business small and then scale it up with time but then if you can get a low interest loan then you can as well consider it.
For a business that is just starting,it is always advisable in the interest of the owner to begine with what he has and grow from the gains he is able to gather as he engages in the business,because getting a loan in a venture he has not known the revenue scale is not a wise business decision.

I would rather that you started small than tongonget that loan from th bank or the other financial houses. I don't ever advise people to go for loans because it would become a burden for them in the later times in their business

I would prefer to start small than to take a loan. Because my mind will be on that loan and I might not concentrate and the business well because I want to pay a loan

I think smaller business will be better because you learn and understand how a business can be managed with the smaller business you will be starting, I just believe that will be the best when you do not have enough money ,you can grow it.

If I don't have enough money to start up a business I will then go for a loan but to avoid problems like not being able to pay back the loan on time I will prefer starting small .

I'll start small than get a loan to start a new business. Although I could give it a second thought if the loan is without interest rate.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
I am with you on this one.
Starting a business with a loan is frustrating.
Most people aren't even able to pay the principal, not to mention the huge interest attached.
I prefer starting small and being hopeful.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
It's better to start small than to use loan for any business of your choice,if you don't have a collateral avoid loan entirely,it's better to start small and expand.

To be honest, I'm really scared of getting a loan for business. I'll rather start small than take a loan. I'll start with the little I have, work hard and plan better, with time I'm sure to grow

Starting small is good and getting loan also is good. It's depends on the kind of business you want to do..... As for me i prefer starting it small

Well it depends but for me I think starting small will be great ,I don't want to take any loans to start up a business , taking loans are easy but when it comes to taking it back it is not something easy.

There are lot of things you are going to benefit along the way if you start building your business from scratch. You have good knowledge on how to manage fund.

Starting a business small is better than taking loans, loans are a burden you will have to pay back increase which are normally high but with you starting small you have everything to yourself and will know how manage it yourself financially

Already I've gotten the ldea of what business I'm to do, now what I'm to do is get a loan to invest wisely on the business and after making serious income from the investment, I'll then refund the loan as agreed upon.

Before you decide to get a loan, you need to have answers to a few questions like, how would you pay the loan, what if your business did not succeed? If you do not have answers, starting small is better.

I wouldn't start my business with loan too. I would save up enough to carry me through my starting up process and even beyond

Instead of being impatient to go and collect that loan to start up that business, won't it be better if you just start small? At least you won't have to be looking over your shoulder in thinking of repaying a loan that might not workout to be repaid when the business fails

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back