Starting My Own HVAC business

jasimi

Acquaintance
Nov 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone.

How should I go about getting my business up and going? Back Ground: I’ve been doing residential repairs and installations for the past 11 years in North Carolina. I’m an excellent service tech and very capable of running out new construction jobs of any size. Doing the job is of no concern. Communicating with the customer is of no concern. I started my company 2 years ago but I work a full time hvac job so basically my business has been a side gig. Made $10000 year before last, $20000 last year, $15000 so far this year. That’s profit after all expenses. I have everything I need including truck, breaks, shop, tools everything. Only problem is with this full time job I cannot advertise myself but that’s all about to change when I quit and just need all the advise I can get on how to get my business up and going for real???? My plan: Start a good SEO for leads, I’m lined up with 2 general contractors now but I plan to hit the new construction scene as hard as possible, it’s great guaranteed income as long as you don’t loose your general contractors to someone else. I plan to hire help once I get to where I can’t keep up with the new construction by myself anymore. At some point after that I’ll pull myself off the new construction and try to build my service department. I really need advise from someone who’s just went through these initial growing pains that can walk me through what works as far as keeping the money flowing so that I don’t loose my house and my butt. Got a family to take care. I’m 30 btw with h2 class 1 and h3 class one license. I can rough in 1500 square ft houses by myself in one day on attic installations and finish 1500 sq ft houses in one day by myself on crawl installs.
Hello everyone.

How should I go about getting my business up and going? Back Ground: I’ve been doing residential repairs and installations for the past 11 years in North Carolina. I’m an excellent service tech and very capable of running out new construction jobs of any size. Doing the job is of no concern. Communicating with the customer is of no concern. I started my company 2 years ago but I work a full time hvac job so basically my business has been a side gig. Made $10000 year before last, $20000 last year, $15000 so far this year. That’s profit after all expenses. I have everything I need including truck, breaks, shop, tools everything. Only problem is with this full time job I cannot advertise myself but that’s all about to change when I quit and just need all the advise I can get on how to get my business up and going for real???? My plan: Start a good SEO for leads, I’m lined up with 2 general contractors now but I plan to hit the new construction scene as hard as possible, it’s great guaranteed income as long as you don’t loose your general contractors to someone else. I plan to hire help once I get to where I can’t keep up with the new construction by myself anymore. At some point after that I’ll pull myself off the new construction and try to build my service department. I really need advise from someone who’s just went through these initial growing pains that can walk me through what works as far as keeping the money flowing so that I don’t loose my house and my butt Austin heating and air. Got a family to take care. I’m 30 btw with h2 class 1 and h3 class one license. I can rough in 1500 square ft houses by myself in one day on attic installations and finish 1500 sq ft houses in one day by myself on crawl installs.
thanks in advance for any help

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back