What's new

Starting a youtube chanel tips

There is a lady that I follow on her own YouTube channel, she made one video one day about the amount of money she makes from her YouTube channel and I was so surprised.

Starting a YouTube channel depends on your knowledge about the operation of YouTube because I believe any one that does not knowledge about a particular site then will not try to run it.

Seriously it's very difficult for you to get 1000 subscribers and 4,000 viewing hours on your YouTube channel before you can be able to monetize it to earn money which is why a lot of people are not pursuing that Project.

That is a fantastic concept. Therefore you have to select the
your YouTube network will certainly be actually concentrating on whether home enjoyment, sporting activities or even every other
. After that, you have to be actually dishing out video clips of high quality material. As well as you should hold your horses to produce sufficient audiences as well as ensure you respect your audiences comments

There is a lady that I follow on her own YouTube channel, she made one video one day about the amount of money she makes from her YouTube channel and I was so surprised.
Yes , the Vloggers in Youtube also make a video explaining how much they earn daily from Youtube and we will be surprised because some Youtubers make very handsome money even with reasonably low amount of subscribers.

Well I have not engage on this particular kind of operation because I lack the knowledge in other to run it effectively so I will advise the first step is to have the knowledge about the site before embarking on any step or procedures of development.

Starting YouTube channels is not always quite easy at the formative stage. Use of short videos instead of lenghty videos is a right step to begin. I got discouraged because I have limited resources.

Honestly, you have taken the right step in the right direction. Starting a YouTube channel is easy but also needs lots of education. You would have to be educated around it if you truly want to make quality videos and also, make videos that are soothing and very attractive.

I don't really know much about operating a YouTube channel because I am not into one. But what I know is that you really need a good niche and quality traffic to get the required number of view before you can start making money. It is not that easy though, but it can be done. That is just my opinion.

I have decided to start a YouTube chanell and have recently began learning courses on how to make videos. What advice would you give me?
It would be great if you start promoting the channel for free on social media platforms. This would help you get a feel for which content your audience prefers.

I have decided to start a YouTube chanell and have recently began learning courses on how to make videos. What advice would you give me?
i advice you to start a YouTube channel with your vedios and youtubeshots.make athentic name of channel.post vedios on your channel in regular bases.

Well this is not my field so I do not know much about it. I think you taking up courses is a good step on your part to have more knowledge on how it works. Also focus on creating quality contents at all times.

Th
First of all best of luck for your YouTube Channel. I also have a YouTube Channel and my Channel is monetized. I can share few important tips with you. For more tips you can visit my Channel and watch videos that I have made for new youtubers in order to start a channel, how to upload videos in the right way.
Always remember that never ever post your channel link in others channels videos comments section. This is against YouTube rules. This is the biggest mistake that every YouTuber make in the start of their Channel. Secondly use Canva App to make best thumbnails for your videos. Use strong keywords/tags for the videos. Upload atleast 3 videos in a weak. It'll help you complete monetization Threshold that is 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers.
This really helps me a lot thank for the post

It's possible to.make a surprising amount of money for some small performance online that depends on your ability to manipulate some components to.give you are beneficial output. so to say the knowledge you have that particular platform matter alot.

A lot of very good suggestion have been made in the comments, starting a youtube channel- at first things might be slow, but if you are consistent and you keep putting out good contents, things will grow more.

starting a YouTube channel is not something easy, it's needs more of you ,you need to be active anytime ,you also need to make good and attractive videos on the channel to attract more users ,this step on making a successful YouTube channel

Thank you for this tips, I have been trying to start one and I'm opportune to get one through this place. I'll try this this out and hopefully it work well, thank you

Starting YouTube channel is really good but the problem is on how to maintain the contents on it, always show some video there because people like watching videos there.

since your just starting it means you will face a lot of challenges.you need to be ready and prepare yourself for anything coming your way be it challenge or success.

The first thing that I'm going to have it about starting your own YouTube channel is that is not going to be easy for you to grow your subscribers but if you are more determined to get it done you will.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back