What's new

Staff or VC changes

Congratulations @SDL
You're welcome to the team of VC.

• Love
Reactions: SDL
Congratulations @SDL on earning the rank of a valued contributor. I look forward to interacting with you on topics here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach you to @AlexanderM @Joshua Farrell or any of the moderators here. I hope you enjoy your time on Bizdustry!

• Love
Reactions: SDL
Welcome @Ja sa bong and @Debashis to the Writers Staff!

Their focus will be the posting packages, in the Packages Board.

Congratulations @Ja sa bong and @Debashis on making the list of the writer's staff. I have known @Ja sa bong and currently work with the person on a package team on a different forum (FP) and the contents done there are great and engaging. Meeting @Debashis here also show that the writer makes constructive contents that are worthy to engage and this is what makes a great writer.

So, I am elated with the picks and wish them the very best in their new roles.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages. I am happy to be here where I felt loved and my contributions cherished. I am looking forward to creating more great memories with the working team on Bizdustry. Let's keep it going!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back