What's new

Staff or VC changes

@Henrywrites has been added to the Valued Contributors! Congratulations!

Thank you @Joshua Farrell @AlexanderM and all the Bizdustry Team for giving me an opportunity to be part of the valued contributors.

This is an honor that I won't take for granted.

It's been an exciting experience contributing and interacting with everyone here.

Thank you @Shortie

Feels good to be here.
@Henrywrites always posts good quality content, VC well deserved.

I appreciate your kind words. I look forward to contributing more on Bizdustry while learning from everyone here.

Thank you @AlexanderM once again.

Not going to disappoint you on this new role.

Last edited:
Congrats to:
@Shortie for the Team Manager position. She is great for this position!
@riberet19 & @linux.poet as new Mods.
@Heatman to the team. He's a great friend I've worked with!
@Knight Angeles to the VC Club.
@SoluDome for tech support.
Yeah, these are definitely great people. But sadly, you missed my name on the list (Nomad) :D
How's your community doing? Have you considered using the posting package service available on Bizdustry?

@Henrywrites and @SoluDome welcome to the team

Yeah, these are definitely great people. But sadly, you missed my name on the list (Nomad) :D
How's your community doing? Have you considered using the posting package service available on Bizdustry?

Welcome to the team @SoluDome :)

Thank you @ZandraJoi :)
welcome to the team @SoluDome you have done a great job with the new server, bizdustry works amazingly 😃
Congrats to:
@Shortie for the Team Manager position. She is great for this position!
@riberet19 & @linux.poet as new Mods.
@Heatman to the team. He's a great friend I've worked with!
@Knight Angeles to the VC Club.
@SoluDome for tech support.
Thank you everyone :)

Thank you so much @ZandraJoi for seeing me as a great friend. The feeling is mutual and I have learnt a lot of from you especially when it comes to being detailed in doing something 😉.
I appreciate the sentiment! You're a great person :)
@Henrywrites has been added to the Valued Contributors! Congratulations!
@Henrywrites Great job on being added to VC!! :)

Well, to my credit, it wasn't in the list lol Unless I need new reading glasses :D
So I'll do it now. Congrats to being a Moderator on Bizdustry! I know you will do great as I've always enjoyed working with you & others will feel that same way :)
My community is going good, could be better but it's summer too lol When I have enough "money", I'll look into some Services to help boost my forum out. Thank you for the reminder :)

Well, it is good to see new members in here! Recently, I have surpassed @Sariana23 when it comes to receiving highest reaction score on bizdustry. I have worked incredibly hard in order to achieve this position on the forum. It is good to see that people like the kind of content that I post in here and this is why they react to my content in a positive manner. I will keep contributing to the forum. I am quite sure that other members like @AlexanderM @Shortie @Joshua Farrell and others do acknowledge my efforts in here. It took me a long time to achieve this position, but it was worth it.

@SDL is the newest addition to our Valued Contributors! Congratulations!

Thank you for adding me to the Valued Contributors! I hope to contribute a lot of content over the next couple weeks now that my schedule isn’t so busy!
On top of earning Biznotes, that can be used for our Package Service and more services adding soon, you can also earn usd that can be used to withdraw at /withdraw.

Congratulations! Any questions let us know

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back