Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Have there ever been a situation whenever everything went to hell at your workplace and all of a sudden a fight broke out between one your fellow staff with a customer over an issues?

This is something that give a serious bad reputation to any business. As a staff, you should keep your calm at all time.

Have there ever been a situation whenever everything went to hell at your workplace and all of a sudden a fight broke out between one your fellow staff with a customer over an issues?

This is something that give a serious bad reputation to any business. As a staff, you should keep your calm at all time.

There could be a misunderstanding between staff members and the customers and this may be the reason why they may fight. Unfortunately, many staff members are always requested to remain calm and the customer may take advantage of this.

This has not happened to me as a business owner, but as a customer, I have been in a situation where the staff picked a bone with me. However, the owner came forward pretty soon, thus, avoiding a major conflict. In my opinion, this happens when the staff is not satisfied with his incentives and has been made to work more for little pay.

Staff fighting with a customer on every level is wrong there is no right that gives the staff that window of opportunity or license at any point in time to exchange words with the client. As the saying goes the customer is always right, for the fact that there are many situations where customers will be wrong but because it is a business and to be realistic in every business every idea on how to generate profit is looking for a way to rub the ego or mindsets of the client in order to push him or her to make a purchase willingly or unwillingly but not forcefully

Unfortunately there will be problems between some employees and customers. Disputes happen, it comes down to how you sort these disputes out and figure out a solution.

But the thing here is that it happens. Sometimes you have to side with your employee, and other times with the customer. I think I'd take any disputes seriously and would try to sort them out without any altercations if possible.

Unfortunately there will be problems between some employees and customers. Disputes happen, it comes down to how you sort these disputes out and figure out a solution.

But the thing here is that it happens. Sometimes you have to side with your employee, and other times with the customer. I think I'd take any disputes seriously and would try to sort them out without any altercations if possible.
Dude if you are my employee and fight my customer definitely I will get you tired,its not proper to fight a customer because that is the bedrock of your business,so it's better when employing someone to work for you as an employee you need to train him on how to handle customer

Staff fighting with a customer on every level is wrong there is no right that gives the staff that window of opportunity or license at any point in time to exchange words with the client. As the saying goes the customer is always right, for the fact that there are many situations where customers will be wrong but because it is a business and to be realistic in every business every idea on how to generate profit is looking for a way to rub the ego or mindsets of the client in order to push him or her to make a purchase willingly or unwillingly but not forcefully

In many cases, the managers should intervene in order to prevent the situation in the first place. If a staff member thinks that he or she cannot handle things, then they should simply refer the customer to a higher-level manager instead of fighting with the customer.

You should definitely not have a staff that fight with a customer and the appropriate measure to take would be to sack such a staff. A good staff should be patient and always try to calm the angry customer.
It is always wrong to have a fight with a customer no matter what happens. It is against the ethics of business. If I employ a staff that fights with a customer, l would not retain such employee with me..

Once in a restaurant where I worked, a customer refused to pay because he was too drunk and several staff members had to intervene and it was about to get out of control, in the end the customer came to his senses and paid, but the situation could have ended worse, ultimately in these situations you have to try to stay calm and reach a peaceful agreement, since ultimately it will not benefit either of the two parties to start a fight.

Once in a restaurant where I worked, a customer refused to pay because he was too drunk and several staff members had to intervene and it was about to get out of control, in the end the customer came to his senses and paid, but the situation could have ended worse, ultimately in these situations you have to try to stay calm and reach a peaceful agreement, since ultimately it will not benefit either of the two parties to start a fight.

The customer may think that he had already paid the bill. In this case, the customer was drunk. However, in many cases, many customers may mistakenly think that they may have paid despite the fact that they may not be drunk. Such scenarios could lead to fight between customers and the business managers/employers. Did you asked him for a receipt in case if he had paid the bill? He should have the receipt if he had paid the bill.

The customer may think that he had already paid the bill. In this case, the customer was drunk. However, in many cases, many customers may mistakenly think that they may have paid despite the fact that they may not be drunk. Such scenarios could lead to fight between customers and the business managers/employers. Did you asked him for a receipt in case if he had paid the bill? He should have the receipt if he had paid the bill.
No, he really knew that he had not paid, he wanted to leave without paying because he said that the service had been deficient, and he was in a defiant and combative attitude, at this time it is better to stay calm as I said and appease the client, in case he does not want to pay it is best to call the authorities.

It is always wrong to have a fight with a customer no matter what happens. It is against the ethics of business. If I employ a staff that fights with a customer, l would not retain such employee with me..
That's my most business owners would always say that the customers are always right and this is because no matter how they talk to you or the tone, you should be able to understand their frustration and be calm yourself.

I can't imagine a staff at my workplace fighting with the customer. I mean unless the customer went physical first at my staff, there is nothing that should warrant them getting in a fight at all. That is something that shouldn't happen as it is the fastest way of killing a business.

I can't imagine a staff at my workplace fighting with the customer. I mean unless the customer went physical first at my staff, there is nothing that should warrant them getting in a fight at all. That is something that shouldn't happen as it is the fastest way of killing a business.

When my staff behaves very well when he or she was assaulted by any of my customers, I will definitely call the cops and have the customer arrested. It will be up to my to decide whether we charge the customer to court for assault or let everything be settled in the police station.

There are customers whom are like a naked wire. If you're careful with how you handle them, they will disorganise your business operations. I will not be happy if my worker fought with a customer but I expect my worker to defend themselves against a crazy customer.

You should definitely not have a staff that fight with a customer and the appropriate measure to take would be to sack such a staff. A good staff should be patient and always try to calm the angry customer.

What happens when the customers ends up slapping your worker, what do you recommend that your worker who was slapped do in that kind of situation? Should he or she keep quiet and keep taking the abuse till when?

I do not think that it would be a wise decision for a staff member to fight with a customer. In such kind of cases, it is always a very important thing to refer the case to the manager who may handle things. In many cases, customers cannot be handled by the staff members alone.

I do not think that it would be a wise decision for a staff member to fight with a customer. In such kind of cases, it is always a very important thing to refer the case to the manager who may handle things. In many cases, customers cannot be handled by the staff members alone.

When there is a means of trying to prevent a customer from getting physical with an employee, it is something that is always going to be encouraged to have on ground in any business set up. Some customers always feel entitled and that is the reason why they will always be the first to assault an employee.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back