What's new

Stable coins can be profitable.

Stable coins are coins that helps to hold our cryptocurrency assets in a stable form from the fluctuating effects of the coins. They help protect our coins from losing its value
That's correct and some people are also trading into against their local currency especially when the value of the local currency against dollar is very high.

From what I know stable coin wasn't designed to make money from. But then who says it's a crime to make money from it? If there are ways I can make money from it I'll definitely go for it, as long as it's legal.

Stable coins can only be profitable when the price of the commodity is rising base on the country's fiat currency they are representing and the your own country's fiat currency trailing it heavily.

Stable coin is meant to be equivalent to dollar. It is not meant to trade and make profit with it. But we can still make profit with it. There are times that few cents will be added and dedicated from the price of stable coin so from there we can trade. And for someone that wants to save stable coin. He should wait when the price reduced so that he will make profit
I use stable coins like USDT and pair it other cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin dogecoin etherium cardano Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity and smooth love potion.

There is not much to profit from stable coins. IT is something like investing in USD and you earn when the value of USD goes up compared to your local currency. If you want to invest in crypto currency, invest in crrencies other than stable coins because that's where you will profit.
Lol.... I disagree!!! Sometimes stable coin can eventually become profitable most especially in crypto currency. Stable coin gives you the opportunity to buy a coin at dip, wish is better than holding any coin for long...

I use stable coins like USDT and pair it other cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin dogecoin etherium cardano Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity and smooth love potion.
That is what I also do with stable coin. But I trade on trustwalllet and I trade busd which is stable coin with other coin like bitcoin on binance coin network

Yes they can be profitable in a way that they can not just drastically drop in value that's profitable given the facts how people actually lose money. The only disadvantage is that stable coins don't really increase in value

I don't really know if stable coin is profitable but I gauss the coin can be reasonable in the market, because I believe when you buy it and keep it for long I think it can be stables.

I don't think stable coins profitable but I rather see stable coin as the way of keeping your Cryptocurrency that is saving it

If you are in a country with stable economy like the United States of America and the United kingdom, you will definitely not make any profit investing in stablecoins. But it can be profitable when you are in a country with a shaky economy and a lot of inflation.

Lol.... I disagree!!! Sometimes stable coin can eventually become profitable most especially in crypto currency. Stable coin gives you the opportunity to buy a coin at dip, wish is better than holding any coin for long...
Since stable coin is pegged with fiat currency, you cannot earn much by investing stable coins, but you can use stable coins to minimize the risk associated with volatility associated with crypto currency price.

Since stable coin is pegged with fiat currency, you cannot earn much by investing stable coins, but you can use stable coins to minimize the risk associated with volatility associated with crypto currency price.
Haha!!! Probably because you are not in my country that's why u think I cannot earn much by investing into stable coin.. This morning my local currency depreciate in value to dollars... Whereas at the beginning of this year 1$ was 330# but today 1$ as equivalent to 550#...

Bitcoin still remain stable among other cryptocurrency in the marketplace. Not only that it is on steady rice everyday so it is good if you can still invest in it.
Bitcoin is stable because of its price and bevause it has been in existence since ages and its the first ever crypto currency to be created, and it has a very good and steady price.

They can be profitable but one has to wait a long time and their return on investments are low as well.

Stable coins are definitely a way to make money. These are coins I'll take interest in as investment vehicles because theirs is more sure. Volatility is less and even if growth is slow, you are assured of holding profitably
Stable coin are the kind of coin I will like to invest in like most people , no matter what happens with the volatility , you are always assured of making a profitable return at the end of the investment.

I think your idea is better to be applied to forex and not crypto coin. A stable crypto coin has no change in value which means your investment is stagnant. If you will change the crypto coin into a real currency of a country that is having an economic problem then it is better to deal in forex.
But sometime a trader who wants to be on the safer side of trade and investment will opt for a place to keep his coin,and that will be in stable coin,and if his countries curency is most unstable,then he can sell when there is inflation.

These stable coins are configured to be in a level of fluctuations with dollar. And as you know, the level of fluctuations in dollar can't be compared to that of a crytocurrency.

Stable coins can be made profitable if the value of the Coin is significantly higher than your local currency value comparison to it. That's when you can say the stable coin is profitable

There are really so much to learn in this forum than just typing to earn. Before now I did not know that one can still make money by holding stable coins. But with the explanation and comments above, it is clear that it can be profitable. I will put the above process into practice to really confirm it. Thanks for sharing.

I agree that it is quite a profitable venture 100 percent you're going to make massive profit based on the volume of stable coin in your hands but you will be hurting your country because their reserves will deplete

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back