What's new

Stable coins can be profitable.

If you are going to keep your money in stablecoins then I don't know I think it is a very straight-forward investment because you might actually lose also depending on how your local currency develops.

Stable coin is meant to be equivalent to dollar. It is not meant to trade and make profit with it. But we can still make profit with it. There are times that few cents will be added and dedicated from the price of stable coin so from there we can trade. And for someone that wants to save stable coin. He should wait when the price reduced so that he will make profit

Stable coins can be traded like we see in forex trading because most times they flauctuate especially in low income countries with higher inflation rate, trading stable coins there will be nice.

I didn't get how stable coin can be profitable and i have been doing my assignment on it, but now i understand how i can make more money with stable coin with your detailed information.
You can make money with stable coins when you're holding it to earn annual interest or you're staking it, or you're loaning your funds to third parties.

There are benefits attached to stablecoins, but you cannot make profits from holding stablecoins as an investment, as you do with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), and many others,unlike these cryptos, stablecoins like USDT, USDC, and SameUSD are not volatile, meaning they maintain a stable value as the term "stablecoin" implies, so the benefit here is that you can use stablecoins to hedge against downtrends in the crypto market, by simply swapping your crypto to stablecoins. This will help you to retain your capital

Stable coins are profitable because they are used as a store of value against Volatility of coins and they are also used as trading pairs for cryptocurrency trading .

Can anyone explain to me how can stable coin become profitable? Since the price is always same, how can we actually profit?

Seriously, I actually keep wondering how they make profit from selling popcorn because the price always remain the same but in the end they are making a lot of sales and you keep wondering.

I think your idea is better to be applied to forex and not crypto coin. A stable crypto coin has no change in value which means your investment is stagnant. If you will change the crypto coin into a real currency of a country that is having an economic problem then it is better to deal in forex.

stable coins were not actully created for people to make profits, they were created to minimize the risk associated with the volatility in the crypto currency market.

Stable coins are only meant to help hold your cryptocurrency assets intact and against fluctuations that can be detrimental to your entire cryptocurrency assets value overall

I am yet to know the basic things about stable coins. Well, I know they have fixed value, but I wonder how do they get a fixed value when we all know crypto currencies are volatile.

I am yet to know the basic things about stable coins. Well, I know they have fixed value, but I wonder how do they get a fixed value when we all know crypto currencies are volatile.
They were built on such a way that they are stable. Your have it as a coin for sake of trading without being affected by Volatility.

This will be stressful I think, since it will require a lot of monitoring. It might just be easier to use that time and learn to trade Bitcoin or altcoins

we will be able to profit by the difference in the exchange rate of USD with our local currency, and these transactions only occur on local exchanges or global exchanges that provide our local currency.

Stables coin may be profitable but i gauss the coin price is always the same for that reason we don't get more profit
Stable coin to me is always profitable but it depend on the investment you are going for, but the point is that you should always hold your coin whenever the price is down and use it when the prices is high.
Post automatically merged:

E
One can always profit from trading the stable coin Everytime one is on the trading of spot in exchanges like binance for instance. You hold you coins in a stable coin and when the price of any asset goes down, you use your stable coin to buy that asset
Holding the stable coin is the best way to preserve and avoid loss when the coin is down and when it rises again , you can now start trading as much as you want.

Last edited:
I have seen one way to make profit by investing in stablecoins like USDT. The price of USDT may even go to $0.99 and suppose you invest $9900 money to buy USDT at $0.99 , you will receive around 10000 USDT and price of USDT will certainly go to $1 exact again , that time by selling 10000 USDT for $1 per coin , will give $10000 money , therefore you made $100 profit from your initial investment of $9900.

This is true because i heard of a man that whenever there will be a change of government he follow expert analysis do this thing and get more profit from it.

It is very important that you should know that stable coins are just pegged to a particular currency so anytime you by then you are indirectly buying the equivalent of that coin.

Bitcoin still remain stable among other cryptocurrency in the marketplace. Not only that it is on steady rice everyday so it is good if you can still invest in it.

You can make money with stable coins when you're holding it to earn annual interest or you're staking it, or you're loaning your funds to third parties.
Thats a wonderful piece of information you just shared with me , I am a novice and trying to know better , that i can hold my stable coin for a long time and even lend it out to a third party.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back