Stable coins can be profitable.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The stablecoins are known to be coins with fixed value that is they don't go be on $1 but I discovered that one can still make money from disc stablecoins in the sense that the exchange rate for the dollar currency varies from country to countries and they are not so stable so if one has enough stablecoin when the price is low to your Local currency you can buy more when sell when the price increases. Share your views

Its true, you can make some money when you buy a stable coin from a top country's own. Allow it for long, with a view of the coin increasing based on your local currency value to the stable coins you bought.

Can anyone explain to me how can stable coin become profitable? Since the price is always same, how can we actually profit?

For instance, USDC coin representing dollar in the digital world moves together with U.S dollar. If the price of dollar increases, it will grow higher with the coin, and when you're withdrawing to your country's currency it will appreciate in your country's currency. If you watch the crypto market sometimes stable coins do lose value and appreciates too. You should ask yourself what really made them to be fluctuating when they should be static??

So stable coin price is depended on the currency it is attached. For instance, if it is pegged with USD, the coin value will increase and decrease according to the USD. It seems to be less volatile.

I don't see any profit around stable coins dear. I only see it as a means of safeguarding our coins in case if uncertainty affecting the prices of volatile coins.

The only way I think stable coin can be more profitable to those holding it is that if they buy the coin and it's lower when compared to the price of their local currency and when there is inflation for local currency they will make profit

The stablecoins are known to be coins with fixed value that is they don't go be on $1 but I discovered that one can still make money from disc stablecoins in the sense that the exchange rate for the dollar currency varies from country to countries and they are not so stable so if one has enough stablecoin when the price is low to your Local currency you can buy more when sell when the price increases. Share your views
You are definitely right. Its even good to save with stable currency since theirs no limit to USD dollars you must have unlike banks telling you that you must have $100 in your account.

Stable coins were not created for you to make profits, stable coins were created to minimize the volatility in the crypto currency market, as well as to be used in defi projects,

Its true, you can make some money when you buy a stable coin from a top country's own. Allow it for long, with a view of the coin increasing based on your local currency value to the stable coins you bought.
I didnt get how stable coin can be profitable and i have been doing my assignment on it, but now i understand how i can make more money with stable coin with your detailed information.

Investing on stable coin in my opinion is similar to forex trade . The price fluctuations is not significant and the profit you stand to make isn't much unlike the cryptocurrencies which can make you rich overnight. But I prefer holding the stable coin if I am sceptical of the cryptocurrency market.

The value of yours stable coin might increase but it is only when there is a rising inflation leading to an increase in the amount of your country's currency but then that is not a reliable way.

With the advent of stable.coins in the cryptocurrency mix, it makes it more safer to hold your cryptocurrency assets in your stable coins to preserve their value until you want to trade them again

To the best of my knowledge I think stable coin wasn't designed to make money from. It was only created to hold currency and much Volatility isn't in it like that of other coin in the crypto currency exchange Business

I can't really see much profits on stable coins, I only see it as a way of saving your crypto coins with less fear of price reducing.

The value of yours stable coin might increase but it is only when there is a rising inflation leading to an increase in the amount of your country's currency but then that is not a reliable way.
Normally , the value and cost of stable cost always increases whenever there's inflation and big investors investing big to inflate and manipulate the price of a coin at a particular time.

From what i have observe about the stable coin,it serves more or less like playing save when you are trading i the cryptocurency market.You keep you coin to savguard it,to avoid the volatility involved in the market.

I have tried trading stable coins in my binance spot trading but it's very slow to earn.

It is because the volatility of stable coins like euro, USDT is so stable that the price does not fluctuate so high and so very low.

One can always profit from trading the stable coin Everytime one is on the trading of spot in exchanges like binance for instance. You hold you coins in a stable coin and when the price of any asset goes down, you use your stable coin to buy that asset

Stables coin may be profitable but i gauss the coin price is always the same for that reason we don't get more profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back