What's new

Spending less time on social media - good or bad?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I get most of my news from social media, specifically X but a lot of the content on there is just so negative and depressing. I also use the platform for marketing and my websites so it is hard to completely cut ties with it. I am considering attempting to cut back on the amount of time I spend on there... Maybe only allowing myself 3 days a week. Do you think this is a good or bad idea?

I get most of my news from social media, specifically X but a lot of the content on there is just so negative and depressing. I also use the platform for marketing and my websites so it is hard to completely cut ties with it. I am considering attempting to cut back on the amount of time I spend on there... Maybe only allowing myself 3 days a week. Do you think this is a good or bad idea?
Yes, spending less time on social media is a good idea not, only in terms of saving your time but also protecting your peace of mind. Otherwise, using social media for the sake of marketing your content or business is a good thing.

Well, I believe that it's all up to you to decide on using what's good for you. When you're making use of any social media platforms and it's not being positive to your life, it's best to drop it permanently. This is actually the reason why so many people have stopped making use of any kind of social media platform. When it's reducing how often you make use of it that helps, you should do that.

I don't consider it as bad as far as you have tangible reasons for coming on the internet. You want to have a good time being there on social media with friends, but it is important to ensure that you are achieving your goals of being on that particular platform. If you are spending more time just to talk about irrelevant stuff, then I don't think that it is worth it at all.

I know a lot of people who are doing something productive when it comes to how they make use of social media platform. This is something that is financially beneficial to them which is why they invest a lot of time in what they do on social media platform. Everything they are doing on those websites are monetized.

I know a lot of people who are doing something productive when it comes to how they make use of social media platform. This is something that is financially beneficial to them which is why they invest a lot of time in what they do on social media platform. Everything they are doing on those websites are monetized.

If what you are doing on social media is beneficial to you and is a source of making money, then I don't see any big deal you shouldn't continue. However, when there are a lot that can happen with spending more time online doing nothing, then it is one thing you should figure out and fix.

If what you are doing on social media is beneficial to you and is a source of making money, then I don't see any big deal you shouldn't continue. However, when there are a lot that can happen with spending more time online doing nothing, then it is one thing you should figure out and fix.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are so many things that can be done with and on social media platforms. It's all about what matters to the person who's using the social media platform available for them. I will always choose making money from using social media platforms my priority.

I think it depends a lot on the use you give to social networks, you can use social networks to keep up to date with the latest news about your hobbies, for example, that can be beneficial, you can use them to do business, that is also quite beneficial, but If you only use them for gossiping and watching depressing or hateful content and other things, you should spend less time on them.

... If you only use them for gossiping and watching depressing or hateful content and other things, you should spend less time on them.

Unfortunately, this is something that a lot of people are making use of different social media platforms for. A lot of people are depressed because of what they watch on different social media platform, the kind of communication and discussion that they engage using the social media platform. I keep wondering why they can't remove themselves from things that are not healthy for them?

Unfortunately, this is something that a lot of people are making use of different social media platforms for. A lot of people are depressed because of what they watch on different social media platform, the kind of communication and discussion that they engage using the social media platform. I keep wondering why they can't remove themselves from things that are not healthy for them?
I suppose because it is the only means of "entertainment" they know, they have grown up being addicted to social networks, and they have no other ways to obtain information or entertain themselves than that, I have been using social networks very little for a long time, since what I I see in them, I don't like it.

I suppose because it is the only means of "entertainment" they know, they have grown up being addicted to social networks, and they have no other ways to obtain information or entertain themselves than that, I have been using social networks very little for a long time, since what I I see in them, I don't like it.

I believe that they know social media platforms are not the only means of entertainment available. It is simply because they don't know where to place their priorities very well.

Some of them don't even know how to manage their health very well which is the reason why they will still be engaging in what is detrimental to their health.

It's good to take a break from social media. Especially if you are on it so often. It's not like we necessarily need social media in our lives 24/7 either. We can afford to take breaks from it if we want to.

The only reason why it will be very difficult for me to take a break from making use of social media completely is simply because of my business purposes. I have to make use of social media platform to promote and market my business products on daily basis. It is the market where I sell over 80% of my product online.

What you do on social media is more important than whether you spend more time or less time on social platforms. If you are just scrolling your social feeds, you are just wasting your time, however, if you are using it to create content, monetize content, promote content, or business, speding good amout of time can be fruitful.

It is just like taking pills, some pills are great for their biological system of which might not be 100% perfect too for you. When such incidence arise, you make a substitute or go for an alternative one.

If you think that very platform is giving drawback in your comfortable life, give it a break or sometime switch to another when necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back