What's new

Solana Overtakes Dogecoin

I've noticed that anything is possible in crypto currencies as they are unpredictable. It is possible that at the rate at which solana is growing, it might overcome Ethereum.
If the price of solana is much increased this means that the people will switch on to other cryptocurrencies or crypto networks as the excessive price isn't something that we could afford with low earning scheme.

Dogecoin does not really have much use case like solana , so it's possible that Solana will overtake it and will continue to grow base on its potential. Dogecoin only survive through hyping.

Dogecoin does not really have much use case like solana , so it's possible that Solana will overtake it and will continue to grow base on its potential. Dogecoin only survive through hyping.
Dogecoin becomes popular whitin first days from his start and nowadays it becomes a stable devellopement coin like solana one but the difference is solana is much used on airdrops.

Dogecoin becomes popular whitin first days from his start and nowadays it becomes a stable devellopement coin like solana one but the difference is solana is much used on airdrops.
If you have opportunity to choose between those two cryptocurrency , which one will you likely choose for your investment purpose ? Do you think dogecoin will be the most profitable ?

If you have opportunity to choose between those two cryptocurrency , which one will you likely choose for your investment purpose ? Do you think dogecoin will be the most profitable ?
Yes because Binance has stopped adopting receive Solana for some networks and also sites offering doge investment are much more than solana one, this is my point of view.

Yes because Binance has stopped adopting receive Solana for some networks and also sites offering doge investment are much more than solana one, this is my point of view.
You think that is the only factors that must be put into consideration ? Personally I consider the use case of any cryptocurrency when thinking of determining its future potential.

Wow I have to say I'm really impressed with the growth of this coin.Compared to this much growth anyone wondering if dogecoin will go far in the future Isn't there a lot of them? Let's see if we can keep growing.
Read more: Solana Overtakes Her Dogecoin | Bizdustry - Forum for Making Money Online https://bizdustry.com/threads/solana-overtakes-dogecoin.14482/#ixzz7lqxVNUZ9
Bizdustry.com is her discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Post today and talk finance with like-minded people. Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

Solana has a much more better use case than dogecoin from the research I have done. Basically it wouldn't really be something of a great surprise to understand that Solana is over taking dogecoin.

I tried a small investment with Solana and sold it when I was able to make 100 percent profits. Solana blockchain can be a good replacement for the Ethereum blockchain, however, I am yet to take it seriously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back