What's new

Socialtraffic.cloud Review: Legit or Scam

You are right. But you can get 5000 coins from working there. It's worth $ 1. And looking for 10 more referrals to be able to get $ 2 and 5000 coins. Totoal $ 3.
If I understood how to win there, the problem is referrals. I have a hard time getting referrals who sign up to a site to do their job and stick around. Thanks for comment

If I understood how to win there, the problem is referrals. I have a hard time getting referrals who sign up to a site to do their job and stick around. Thanks for comment
You can find references on the GPT site. They will definitely do 100 activities for you.

You can find references on the GPT site. They will definitely do 100 activities for you.
It is true it is a good option, for now I only need to earn, I can not spend on referrals, maybe later, thanks for the guidance

I understand but I want to know if it really pays?
Is there any evidence?
Please give me a little ...
I'm trying to complete 300 activities. So please wait. I can't focus there because of other activities on the forum or my life.
How much time it takes in a day?
Is Bonus only extra or this is all they pay?
Bonus for 50 activities a day worth 250 coins. VIP 500 coins.

I have tried a handful of social exchange sites. While I don't doubt on making money on these sites, I understand that you might have to follow over a hunderd accounts to earn 1-2 USD. These are low paying sites, which I think you should avoid.

It seems to me like the tasks stated there are very do-able. What about a person who does not have an account on all the social media stated... Will it still be accepted?

All in all... I want to believe it's going to be a busy but interesting site

I will sign up to this site right now , I hope it will be still legit , 2$ is a very suitable minimum cash out , how much time I need to reach this it in your opinion if I allocate one hour a day to this site .

This social traffic platform sounds like a very legitimate platform to earn money online but the only problem with it is that the earning rate is too low for me. Since I discovered Bizdustry, other online earning platform that doesn't measure up to it, I easily get discouraged from participating in such platform.

I have signed up but I don't like it , they give you very short time to follow other accounts and when you did it , they show you this message " Instagram say that you didn't follow this account yet"

I don't like the tasks where we have to follow various social pages and engage on the post. They require you to follow a lot of accounts yet reward very little. By doing such work, we are contributing to illegal work

From the descriptions given by the poster,interested participants activities is to perform social media tasks by following,liking and sharing activities on platforms like facebook,Twitter,Instagram and YouTube,but the payment method is not convenient for me.

I have registered for this site that looks similar to Fanslave but when I see the low reward offered , I decided to stop from the first day , another problem I don't like about this site was sometimes you watch videos but you don't get your creadit .

The site is interesting, it reminds me of Everve, I think they have the same tasks, unfortunately many references are needed to do the work. otherwise it is uphill to reach the threshold, it takes a lot of dedication and time.

I've seen a lot of sites like this pop up every now and then and I doubt that I'll dabble into them. Even the site's domain extension is suspicious in my opinion; they just need to do better to convince me.

Yes, a little.
But there aren't many simple tasks.
Only social traffic and shortlinks are present.
I'm having a small issue with others.
VIP members get 500 coins for 50 actions.

What I know maybe upon completion of the work the credit that is use to reward after those activity can not be withdraw and I think that its like they allow people to use it for advertising so I beleive that its a good option to earn .

But we must like and socialized to earn

Well I must say when Calculating the rates, I can say its income is $5 monthly..
Can you share any payment proof ? I thinkn there wont be enough tasks to do in the site..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back