Socialtraffic.cloud Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Socialtraffic is a social media exchange site. Members will get rewards with social media activities or other.

To earn here, members must have social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, vk etc. Assigned job :
Follow
Traffic exchange
Shortlink

The referral bonus is $ 0.2 and 500 coins. (previous bonus $ 0.5 and 1000 coins). The referral must complete 100 activities to get the bonus.

Daily bonus with 50 activities.
250 coins (free member)
500 coins + 1000 coins every month (VIP member).
* Convert 5000 coins: $ 1

Minimum withdrawal is $ 2 via paypal and payeer.

How do I get started?
Click the following link to register.
https://www.socialtraff ic.cloud/?ref=18101

Calculating the rates, I can say its income is $5 monthly..
Can you share any payment proof ? I thinkn there wont be enough tasks to do in the site..
I have reached the minimum withdrawal by increasing funds. Wait. I have to complete 300 activities to be able to withdraw. I will update the latest information when I have made a withdrawal.

I have reached the minimum withdrawal by increasing funds. Wait. I have to complete 300 activities to be able to withdraw. I will update the latest information when I have made a withdrawal.
300 activities isnt too much. How much activities you are able to do daily ? I was thinking that you are earning daily bonus everyday worth of 500 credits..

300 activities isnt too much. How much activities you are able to do daily ? I was thinking that you are earning daily bonus everyday worth of 500 credits..
Yes, not much. But the easy tasks are limited. There is only social traffic and shortlinks. Others I have a little problem. 500 coins for 50 activities are for VIP members.

Socialtraffic is a social media exchange site. Members will get rewards with social media activities or other.

To earn here, members must have social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, vk etc. Assigned job :
Follow
Traffic exchange
Shortlink

The referral bonus is $ 0.2 and 500 coins. (previous bonus $ 0.5 and 1000 coins). The referral must complete 100 activities to get the bonus.

250 coins (free member)

How do I get started?
Nice,this site is good to promote social media platforms beside earnings. I ll try it

I wonder why they decreased the referral bonus but I think it's still a worthy site . I will sign up through your link .
I think maybe because the bonus is too big. $ 0.5 and 1000 coins. That means each referral provides a $ 0.7 bonus. 1000 coins: $ 0.2. If someone gets 10 active referrals who complete 100 activities. Means a bonus of $ 7 was obtained.
Nice,this site is good to promote social media platforms beside earnings. I ll try it
Yes, of course. You can try it if you want to advertise there. You can also do jobs with big rewards. 1000 coins to make youtube videos, 1000 coins to share on forums, etc. You can check it in the job section.

I think maybe because the bonus is too big. $ 0.5 and 1000 coins. That means each referral provides a $ 0.7 bonus. 1000 coins: $ 0.2. If someone gets 10 active referrals who complete 100 activities. Means a bonus of $ 7 was obtained.

Yes, of course. You can try it if you want to advertise there. You can also do jobs with big rewards. 1000 coins to make youtube videos, 1000 coins to share on forums, etc. You can check it in the job section.
That's if you get 10 referrals , I think that getting that number of referrals is not easy and 7$ for me is not a big reward .

That's if you get 10 referrals , I think that getting that number of referrals is not easy and 7$ for me is not a big reward .
$ 7 is passive income. That's not bad. And by the way. The referral bonus is not what it used to be. Now $ 0.2 and 500. $ 0.3 per referral with 100 activities.
That's not bad for the referral bonus type.

Yes but where could we find such referrals with 1000 activities , anyway did you withdraw from this site already .
Not 1000 but 100. Just wait. I still have to complete 300 activities to make a withdrawal. I just completed 162 activities. I can only complete about 20 activities per day.

The site is interesting, it reminds me of Everve, I think they have the same tasks, unfortunately many references are needed to do the work. otherwise it is uphill to reach the threshold, it takes a lot of dedication and time.

The site is interesting, it reminds me of Everve, I think they have the same tasks, unfortunately many references are needed to do the work. otherwise it is uphill to reach the threshold, it takes a lot of dedication and time.
You are right. But you can get 5000 coins from working there. It's worth $ 1. And looking for 10 more referrals to be able to get $ 2 and 5000 coins. Totoal $ 3.

Follow
Traffic exchange
Shortlink

250 coins (free member)

How do I get started?

You are right. But you can get 5000 coins from working there. It's worth $ 1. And looking for 10 more referrals to be able to get $ 2 and 5000 coins. Totoal $ 3.
It is looking very interesting but if i am not using all these platforms than my earning will be decreased? Or this site have enough projects that if i have 2,or 3 social media platforms i can earn 1000 points daily?

It is looking very interesting but if i am not using all these platforms than my earning will be decreased? Or this site have enough projects that if i have 2,or 3 social media platforms i can earn 1000 points daily?
1000 coins per day might be a little big. Error: coins that can be obtained for the job there are 3000 and VIP membership for a month. I suggest you to find references. The bonuses offered are quite attractive.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back