What's new

Social media purge

Lord Saru2

Acquaintance
May 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a person who used to spend atleast 5 hours on social media everyday (scattered) before I realized that it is responsible for my time and resource wastage.

Today, I have reoriented to work and studies and I spend hardly 1 or 2 hours on the social media. I even make Internet and social media purge days on which I switch off my internet for the entire day.

Its refreshing to remind ourselves that while social media is important, we are capable of doing much more than browsing in our forums.

I agree with your post, Lord Saru. You've hit the nail on the head. When I'm not working, I usually spend between 3-4 hours. Days which I work, it's one or two hours. Time must be made for other important leisure activities. There's more to life than the internet!

I really agree with what you have said. Social media does have its benefits but I feel that sometimes it can be 'too useful' and we end up spending far too much time on it than is necessary. I am very guilty of this by scrolling needlessly through Facebook and Instagram timelines when I have loads of valuable things and tasks I could be doing. This also goes for messaging my friends, who I enjoy speaking to but sometimes I wish I could shut down easier so I could be more productive.

Living with my new wife pretty much takes away social media time - and just computer time, in general.

I too have spent a lot of time and also added a lot of images on the social media. And I wish to change that in near future. I wish to use less social media and cretae more content and also focus on more hobbies as time goes on. This way I can get rid of the consumption burn out from the mind.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back