Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Social media is one of the best platforms which really helps you to connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. If you have a business, what have you done to get out there into social media?

Yes, I agree with your concept. Most companies are now leaving traditional marketing and replacing it with Digital media marketing. The world is now jetting up with technology hence small business owners also need to follow the trend and put things in place for there Business to move ahead of competitors

What platforms would you consider are worth targeting outside the big names like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? I know there are so many options these days but I am not sure what I should focus on outside of these ones.

Social media is one of the best platforms which really helps you to connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. If you have a business, what have you done to get out there into social media?
I've been trying to grow my brand using my profile to share value and help others, also to attract my ideal clients so they can know,like and then trust me enough to buy from me.

Also have a business page, but if you're not ready to spend money trying to figure out which ad works, it will be Better to stick with your profile.

I have tried posting my business on every trending post and comment but i just get a few views and likes ..but the best way is to use the social media platforms marketing channel, they are usually cheap and get traffic into your business in no time

hello, make yourself known through advertising, promotions, business, product and service

Social media is the best tool to push your business higher. Firms spend millions only to advertise on social media platforms that are efficient.

What platforms would you consider are worth targeting outside the big names like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? I know there are so many options these days but I am not sure what I should focus on outside of these ones.
I would consider Quora and LinkedIn. Good ways to promote organically..

YouTube, but only if you're good and confident at making videos, definitely not for starters and introverts like me?

True this days almost everyone is online buying goods and services. social media is a great place to catch your potential customers

Have tried to create a reputable portfolio in social media in order to build a number of people who would be interested in my business.

Social media is a place to make awareness to the people about ones business. And for proper awareness on social media platform there must be one or two workers that are assign to do the job.

With more and more people taking to social media to research and sound off on brands, getting your target audience’s attention is easier said than done.
So what does an effective brand awareness strategy look like, anyway? How do you become a familiar face within your followers’ feeds versus someone they just scroll past?

Yes, there is no better market than social media to advertise a product We can advertise our products on our Facebook WhatsApp and YouTube. In addition, we can buy paid ads and advertise our products by launching them.

The role of social media is very important when you are doing something in which keeping in touch with people. Social media is a way for you to meet people all over the world.

I feel the world is getting digitalized and it will be inappropriate not to be able to tap into the advantages associated with the digital world. The traditional form of doing business is getting obsolete and everyone is looking for how to inculcate digital marketing so as to improve sales.
Tools like SEO, digital analytics are some of the means business owners who wish to take there business digital can use to improve sales when they take there products digital.

Social media promotion is a good way to market a product especially due to the large audience it offers. And the free promotion that it offers as well .

Social media is by far the best means of creating a community of trusted people in order to boost the reach and number of people that know your business.

So far the best site I know on social networks, and I know that they give good results are instagram and facebook. people are more active in those two sites

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back