What's new

Small business loan?

I now get it, having a good marketing skills is very important,if you don't know how to market your products I think all the skill set you have will be in vain, I now get it Sir.
That's just the point I am trying to make. Having a good digital skill is really needed but if what good is it if you don't know how to market your skill to those who need your services.

That's just the point I am trying to make. Having a good digital skill is really needed but if what good is it if you don't know how to market your skill to those who need your services.
That's the naked truth, not only the digital skills, in everything you are doing if you don't have a good skills there's no way you can earn a tangible amount of money.

Have you ever taken out a small business loan? Did the bank require a business plan printed out? What else was required and how long until you received the funds?
Bank is not ready to loan business men or women loan, they prefer to follow you to your business area to know what you are into or selling, before they can start to process your loan. They prefer salary account men and women to borrow instant loan.

We actually call them digital skills because it's something that can be transferred electronically to someone that's residing anywhere in the world.
That seems to be interesting,I think if you have a digital skill you will benefit from it, base on the explanation he made you can transfer it online and people can make good use of it online, that's sounds good.

That seems to be interesting,I think if you have a digital skill you will benefit from it, base on the explanation he made you can transfer it online and people can make good use of it online, that's sounds good.
You're right about that. Almost all businesses that can be done online can be done offline but not all offline business can be done online. So those ones that can be done online are referred to as digital skill it business.

I can recall a time when I wanted to fund a project for my company and contacted the bank where I had deposits. I thought they would use my cash flow to check my status, but they asked for some sort of paycheck guarantee account.

Loans could be used for business no doubt especially those that are gotten from the bank. It is the commercial Bank of most countries that are responsible for giving out of loans and some will require a collateral. But this should not be encouraged in most cases because it shows improper plans and preparation for business establishment.

Actually sometimes taking of loans has really helped some business to survive the bad economic situation even though it's not a good idea to take loan on a newbie business because it involves alot of risk.

Yes they usually ask for account which you use for salary or something that will be use as a collateral but I had non so I wasn't able to get the loan at the end of the day.
That is what have given rise to unregistered companies, that give out soft loan with very huge interest that would become detrimental to the business or yourself.

It is not a bad idea though if only you have something to replace what you have taken from them then you can go in for a small business loan

Yeah I quite remember, my auntie took a small business loan to start something of her own and now she has the biggest enterprise in the society . Loans are very helpful in you will attain something bigger at the end

Generating money from smaller business to pay back loans you have collected may not be an easy thing . That is why loans should be avoided at all cost. Anybody who have taken a loan will understand what I am saying.

Actually sometimes taking of loans has really helped some business to survive the bad economic situation even though it's not a good idea to take loan on a newbie business because it involves alot of risk.
You can actually take a loan for your business if you are business oriented enough to know how to repay the loan back without affecting the business fund .

You have to be very careful whenever you are taking any kind of loan whatsoever. you should always read the terms and conditions that is attached to it or hire a lawyer to do it for you.

I have taken small business loans multiple and a couple of times my businesses failed and had to liquidate the business to pay back the loan. Once, I could not pay the loan even after liquidating the business, so had to sell my asset to pay the loan

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back