What's new

Sitting or Standing(and walking) jobs?

Well, everyone is free to choose what they want to do. Some individuals may want to work while sitting down, while others may prefer to stand up, and yet others may choose to move around while working.

No matter how stressful a sitting job is, i would prefer it over and over to a standing job. I'm not one who can stand for a long period of time so i can't even do a standing job.

I work at a desk, and I can attest that if I don't get up and move about every 20 to 30 minutes, I feel it the next day. I believe it is essential to get up and move around every 30 minutes or so if you have a sitting job.

I have been well connected and enjoying standing business like teaching job which has been a very important part of my life , sometimes I feel bored sitting down for just thirty minutes.
Yeah.. understand it that is why I choose the sitting job because I can also be running my online work of earning money too but the field work will not give you comfort of earning online.

I always prefer sitting when working because I have massive waist pains ad I cant stand for about thirty minutes . Sitting makes me work faster. So I prefer sitting when working

No matter what May happen , I believe that job which involves standing for a long time is much more tiring than the one which you have to sit. A situation that you have to sit for a whole lot of time doing record or account or any other thing you won't feel the back pain or any other effects you are talking about. Sitting can be tiring when the job is boring or you don't have something doing and you don't have any other option than to sit.

I always prefer sitting when working because I have massive waist pains ad I cant stand for about thirty minutes . Sitting makes me work faster. So I prefer sitting when working
You must take care of your health and always do what your health can take , all my work are revolved around standing , when I am teaching , baking and farming , I do stand most of the time .

All my life I have done sitting jobs, I have never done walking or standing jobs. However, sometime back I bought an ergonomic desk to work on and these days I sometimes stand to work on my computer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back