Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Now, before you go right ahead to leave a comment, I want to explain a bit further by what I mean by whether all jobs are hard, and then I’d welcome your view whether you personally prefer standing/walking jobs or sitting employment.

So, in my opinion, the answer would be sitting. However, I’ve done both and while you might think sitting will be less exhausting, it is, however it’s more mentally draining. You can also end up with back pain as humans aren’t built for sitting behind a desk 24/7.

If you’re working on your feet all day long, you’ll most likely feel physically exhausted. And, from experience, you’ll go home, sit down and won’t want to get back up again. Everything aching, foot pain included. And before you know it, it’s time for bed, then to start another marathon tomorrow.

That's quite true as regards what you stated about sitting jobs, I have actually done the two though but I will still prefer sitting to standing all day at work as I feel more relax and I could actually stand for a few minutes to stretch out then continue with the job I am doing.

I understand your point , normally 80% of the people in the world will prefer sitting while working at their job than standing because sitting is less exhausting , but to me sitting job seems boring because all the job I have been doing is standing job , I am a farmer and a teacher and most of the time when I am in the office seated for 30minutes , it always seems boring to me and I will take a stroll out .

I work at a desk and I can tell you that if I don't get up every 20 to 30 minutes and move around, I feel it the next day. I think for anyone who has a sitting job, it is imperative that you move around every 30 minutes or so.

There are some applications especially in the cryptocurrency industry that have tried to bring in things like this but you should know that most of them usually do not last long so you should try to enter early.

What you said is true, for me I will like to choose sitting job I believe many people in world will prefer sitting job because standing jobs are very stressful one, so for me I don't like doing standing jobs.

I prefer the work that makes me smart and not get lazy , so i prefer standing and working job , I am a teacher and also into farming and both job are standing jobs and sometimes walking.

Now, before you go right ahead to leave a comment, I want to explain a bit further by what I mean by whether all jobs are hard, and then I’d welcome your view whether you personally prefer standing/walking jobs or sitting employment.

So, in my opinion, the answer would be sitting. However, I’ve done both and while you might think sitting will be less exhausting, it is, however it’s more mentally draining. You can also end up with back pain as humans aren’t built for sitting behind a desk 24/7.

If you’re working on your feet all day long, you’ll most likely feel physically exhausted. And, from experience, you’ll go home, sit down and won’t want to get back up again. Everything aching, foot pain included. And before you know it, it’s time for bed, then to start another marathon tomorrow.
Which ever way tou look at it the two options of sitting down or standing while working has its own advantage and disadvantages,because the way you carryout any of these act to the extreem,can affect you negativelly.

This is a question that is actually very crucial to help out people do not pay attention to it. There is no one that is preferable because you are supposed to mix between sitting and standing.

I prefer the work that makes me smart and not get lazy , so i prefer standing and working job , I am a teacher and also into farming and both job are standing jobs and sometimes walking.
That is true, working on the job that makes smart can never make one lazy at all, for me too I prefer working on the work that I will stand instead of sitting down because it will make me get lazy, so I don't really like that.

I prefer sitting to job job that demand one to always stand. The mental strength that one wasted on standing is not small. Sitting too much also have its own disadvantages but, in my opinion, it is still better than standing.

Well selecting between a job that you can either sit, stand or walking, I will prefer to choose a job that I will sit, at least that will make me to also be doing something online to be earning money.

Sittings jobs are really dangerous for the health also standing jobs. Worker should do some exercises from time to time. From health problem obesity and also worker will have back pain by the time as our body isn't built to be sitting all the day.

I don't think there should be a debate about this, why would anybody prefer standing at work to sitting, such people should not exist in this world. People sitting are still complaining about how hard work is for them talk less of those standing at work

I don't think there should be a debate about this, why would anybody prefer standing at work to sitting, such people should not exist in this world. People sitting are still complaining about how hard work is for them talk less of those standing at work
Well each individual has his or her choice of what he or she want, there may be people that like sitting doing their job, yet there people that might like standing doing their job and might be people that like walking around doing their job.

Well each individual has his or her choice of what he or she want, there may be people that like sitting doing their job, yet there people that might like standing doing their job and might be people that like walking around doing their job.
It is highly necessary to choose the job that you feel that is best for you. Some people would prefer a sitting job while some will prefer working around which could be regarded as a field job.

It is highly necessary to choose the job that you feel that is best for you. Some people would prefer a sitting job while some will prefer working around which could be regarded as a field job.
Yeah.. though if I will have to choose between the both, either a sitting job or standing job, I will preferable go for sitting job and concentrate well with getting tired.

Yeah.. though if I will have to choose between the both, either a sitting job or standing job, I will preferable go for sitting job and concentrate well with getting tired.
The standing job does not mean that you will keep standing but it's a field work where you would be at the field and not in the office, but the sitting job will keep you sticking out in one place.

The standing job does not mean that you will keep standing but it's a field work where you would be at the field and not in the office, but the sitting job will keep you sticking out in one place.
Yeah.. understand it that is why I choose the sitting job because I can also be running my online work of earning money too but the field work will not give you comfort of earning online.

I always prefer standing job because sittings most of the time give me cramp and that's the main reason why i choose farming and teaching as my hobbies and work .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back