What's new

SimCash.io Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

I think this review is wow,is a review someone can venture into that the person wil not regret,and also is an instant earning,note is legit is not scam,so dont be scared to venture into it.

The concept sounds interesting but I don't think I will use this program because I don't want to share my mobile number. Maybe I could get a secondary phone number for this program. But then I will also have to find if this is available in my location.

You can only earn something tangible from focusing on referrals. You won't make much by receiving sms, it would take you month to make anything reasonable. Also, it's not available in all countries as they claim. They are restrictions in some countries.

I'm just hearing of simcash for the first time and this is a good way to make money online. Right now a lot of people are wasting sms fee on their simcard unused so it will just be better if someone is making money with the sms channel so far the money will be reasonable enough during the point of withdrawal. I will definitely give this try.

I wouldn't want my phone number to use used for receiving text messages for other people. If we can actually earn 0.01€ per sms, I think that would be great, however, the OP says the rate depends anywhere between 0.001€ to 0.01€.

I have tried many similar applications like this and I would like to tell you guys that please do not expect to earn a lot of cash from these apps. It might be possible for you to earn a few cents per day but I really do not think it is worth enough to share your personal details with such kinds of app.

Some of these applications doesn't work in some countries like mine. I don't know how legit it is but it will be of a great help to people who are supported.

I don't think this site is still legit, if its legit then the earnings gonna be very slim to reach reasonable amount of reward. The pay rate is very low to write home about.

I have always received OTP messages for Facebook, Coinbase or Gmail from phone numbers belonging to people. I always wondered how this was happening till now. It looks like a great way to earn some extra cash while doing nothing. I am glad to see that it is legit with a payment proof.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back