Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
5.jpg

What is Simcash.io?

Simcash is a mobile app that you can use in order to earn free money with your SIM card. Using your SIM card the app will send SMS to other phone numbers from your country.This SMS contain verification codes ( OTP-one time password) which are being used for platforms like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram and others like that.

Simcash is only available for Android smartphone. The app is not available on Google Play and you'll have to download it directly from SimCash website.

How much can i earn from Simcash.io?

simcash.png

The payment rate is between 0.001€ and 0.01€ for each SMS that was sent from your SIM. You can manually choose from your account the rate that you want to be paid per SMS.

Based on the number of SMS you have available on your SIM you can set a maximum limit of SMS that you want to be sent from your SIM card each hour, day or month. You can also choose the country where you want SMS to be sent, based on the type of SMS(local or international) that you have available on your SIM card

From reviews available on forums I found out you can earn up to 3-5€ per hour using this app. The amount of money earned is not fixed and it depends on the limits you set in your account.

Simcash.io Referral Program

The referral program is based on 2 levels. For level 1 referrals you'll get 10% from everything they earn and for level 2 referrals you'll get 5% of everything they earn. Level 1 referrals are people directly referred by you and level 2 referrals are people referred by your direct referrals. Here's an example of how the referral program looks within the app:

unnamed.jpg

Withdrawal methods at Simcash.io

You can withdraw your earnings using one of the following methods :
- bitcoin or ripple coin
- transfer to your bank account
- PayPal
- you can send your earnings to another Simcash user

The minimum withdrawal amount is 6€ for PayPal and Ripple, 15€ for Bitcoin and 50$ or 50€ for bank accounts. There are no fees for Ripple withdrawals, Bitcoin fees depends on the network condition at the time when you make the withdrawal, and bank transfers fee is either 10€ or 15$ depending on the chosen currency.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals usually don't take longer than a few hours to be processed while PayPal and Bank Transfer can take up to 7 days.

Useful tips before using Simcash.io

Even though the app uses your SIM to send only OTP type codes, some people might be confused since they didn't receive the confirmation code from the actual platform ( Facebook, Gmail or whatever) but from your phone number. They might call you back and ask what is going on. The app can send even hundreds of SMS daily depending on your limit, so the chances are that some people will call back. That's why even the app owner recommends to not use your personal SIM card with this app.

Since you can select your own payment rate per SMS you might think why not select the highest one available, which is 0.01€ per SMS. Obviously, everyone will think the same but you have to keep in mind that the higher you set the payment rate the fewer SMS the app will send. Setting the right payment rate depends on the number of SMS you have available on your SIM and the country where you can send those SMS to. For example if you have unlimited SMS available, setting your rate at 0.001$ might be the best option since that is the one that's most used.

For higher earnings, you can use 2 SIM cards at the same time if your phone has this option available. Keep in mind that you'll need at least Android 6.0 or a new version to be able to use 2 SIM cards at the same time in your account.

Is Simcash.io legit?

There are numerous payment proofs available on the internet and some users claim they have earned thousands of euros using this app. I've personally never used the app since I only have one personal SIM card but I have close friends that successfully withdrew money from this app so I can confirm it is legit. I'll attach some payment proofs below,but I have to mention they do not belong to me personally.

68.50 SIMCASH.IO.jpg
simcash (1).png

How to join Simcash?

Go to https://simcash.io/ and click on the button saying Download Free Android APK. After installing the app follow the instructions below in order to configure the app and start earning money.

Screenshot_20201118_041600.jpg

very good review but do you know why no messages are sent? I installed it, I kept it for a few hours and nothing ... why?

Does the application support for whole world ? I have downloaded, but failed in the installation process. Also I looked for it in playstore, but I didn't find it.

I installed it on my android, apparently it is not available for my country, even though you say it is worldwide. Or I did something wrong, because the application is not responding.

If only I had free sms in all networks, would ve used this one, seems like it is paying really great amount.

unfortunately, the application can't work in my country, I can't receive the messages

very good review but do you know why no messages are sent? I installed it, I kept it for a few hours and nothing ... why?
Not sure about it, have you completed the instalation process as shown in the last image?
I installed it on my android, apparently it is not available for my country, even though you say it is worldwide. Or I did something wrong, because the application is not responding.
I never said it is worldwide
Is this really paid?
You can see I added some payment proofs and there are many many available on the internet so yes it is paying
So we need to have unlimited messages to use this method,right?
Not necessarily, you can set a limit of how many SMS you want to send hourly /daily /monthly. This way you make sure you only send as many SMS as you have available on your SIM

Not sure about it, have you completed the instalation process as shown in the last image?

I never said it is worldwide

You can see I added some payment proofs and there are many many available on the internet so yes it is paying

Not necessarily, you can set a limit of how many SMS you want to send hourly /daily /monthly. This way you make sure you only send as many SMS as you have available on your SIM
But what will happen if anyone try to get paid sms.. Will it cost you cash or just for free services ?

But what will happen if anyone try to get paid sms.. Will it cost you cash or just for free services ?
Their depends strictly on your phone services providers. If your provider allows you to use paid SMS then yes, the app will use that because everything is automated. But as i said you can set a monthly limit for how many SMS you want to send, this way you make sure the app doesn't send more SMS then you have available on your SIM

View attachment 1022

What is Simcash.io?

Simcash is a mobile app that you can use in order to earn free money with your SIM card. Using your SIM card the app will send SMS to other phone numbers from your country.This SMS contain verification codes ( OTP-one time password) which are being used for platforms like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram and others like that.

Simcash is only available for Android smartphone. The app is not available on Google Play and you'll have to download it directly from SimCash website.

How much can i earn from Simcash.io?

View attachment 1024

The payment rate is between 0.001€ and 0.01€ for each SMS that was sent from your SIM. You can manually choose from your account the rate that you want to be paid per SMS.

Based on the number of SMS you have available on your SIM you can set a maximum limit of SMS that you want to be sent from your SIM card each hour, day or month. You can also choose the country where you want SMS to be sent, based on the type of SMS(local or international) that you have available on your SIM card

From reviews available on forums I found out you can earn up to 3-5€ per hour using this app. The amount of money earned is not fixed and it depends on the limits you set in your account.

Simcash.io Referral Program

The referral program is based on 2 levels. For level 1 referrals you'll get 10% from everything they earn and for level 2 referrals you'll get 5% of everything they earn. Level 1 referrals are people directly referred by you and level 2 referrals are people referred by your direct referrals. Here's an example of how the referral program looks within the app:

View attachment 1023

Withdrawal methods at Simcash.io

You can withdraw your earnings using one of the following methods :
- bitcoin or ripple coin
- transfer to your bank account
- PayPal
- you can send your earnings to another Simcash user

The minimum withdrawal amount is 6€ for PayPal and Ripple, 15€ for Bitcoin and 50$ or 50€ for bank accounts. There are no fees for Ripple withdrawals, Bitcoin fees depends on the network condition at the time when you make the withdrawal, and bank transfers fee is either 10€ or 15$ depending on the chosen currency.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals usually don't take longer than a few hours to be processed while PayPal and Bank Transfer can take up to 7 days.

Useful tips before using Simcash.io

Even though the app uses your SIM to send only OTP type codes, some people might be confused since they didn't receive the confirmation code from the actual platform ( Facebook, Gmail or whatever) but from your phone number. They might call you back and ask what is going on. The app can send even hundreds of SMS daily depending on your limit, so the chances are that some people will call back. That's why even the app owner recommends to not use your personal SIM card with this app.

Since you can select your own payment rate per SMS you might think why not select the highest one available, which is 0.01€ per SMS. Obviously, everyone will think the same but you have to keep in mind that the higher you set the payment rate the fewer SMS the app will send. Setting the right payment rate depends on the number of SMS you have available on your SIM and the country where you can send those SMS to. For example if you have unlimited SMS available, setting your rate at 0.001$ might be the best option since that is the one that's most used.

For higher earnings, you can use 2 SIM cards at the same time if your phone has this option available. Keep in mind that you'll need at least Android 6.0 or a new version to be able to use 2 SIM cards at the same time in your account.

Is Simcash.io legit?

There are numerous payment proofs available on the internet and some users claim they have earned thousands of euros using this app. I've personally never used the app since I only have one personal SIM card but I have close friends that successfully withdrew money from this app so I can confirm it is legit. I'll attach some payment proofs below,but I have to mention they do not belong to me personally.

View attachment 1025
View attachment 1026

How to join Simcash?

Go to https://simcash.io/ and click on the button saying Download Free Android APK. After installing the app follow the instructions below in order to configure the app and start earning money.

View attachment 1027
does anyone have proof of a screen shot of withdrawal from this site

This looks so promising and some easy money can be earned through this. I am unable to download not to talk of installing it since I can't find it in the play store. I think it is for iOS not android, right?

I got tired of waiting to get the Minimum withdrawal amount using this app, good thing you can transfer your balance to other Accounts and i was able to sell my $3 to other Simcash user. If your sms plan can send to other countries then this will work a lot better for you

I've tried it before but I didn't continue because it seems to be slow for me. I only wasted time and load, but I know that there are members went pretty well for them. Also, I don't always have a load so I don't think it is a good idea in my case.

Thanks for sharing, I can recall that I once downloaded the app and verified my contact number but could not get messages and noticed that cost per SMS seem low and will take a long time before cashout. I think referring is better of you wish to cashout faster. Thanks once again.

I got tired of waiting to get the Minimum withdrawal amount using this app, good thing you can transfer your balance to other Accounts and i was able to sell my $3 to other Simcash user. If your sms plan can send to other countries then this will work a lot better for you
How can i sell my $4 ?

I read your review about the site and I must say you did well. One can easily make good money from the site.

Though going through the comments, it seems it is limited to some countries because some of them complained of not being able to receive or send SMS.

How can i sell my $4 ?
Well it's easy, first look for a buyer that's willing to pay for your $4 but probably less? And ask for the email they registed on Simcash and just type it in the app wait for the confirmations and that's it.
Make sure you can trust the buyer though or you can get scammed.

This is a wonderful and exhaustive review, I think with this review it nobody will ask you any question as you have already answered any question that may arise. This application seem like a cool way to earn, I might try to start up later.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back