What's new

Signs of bad bunnies partners

In reply to your post above concerning bad signs for a partnership well I would say that all you jabr listed above are very correct and in fact cannot only hamper a business partnership but can hamper any other relatoonship outside of business

Partnership in business is a no go area for me, when partners starts to behave and reacts weird to little misunderstanding one needs to be very watchful of their steps. They starts to keep a lot of secrets from you and get angry on sharing business sharing formula.

The very thing to watch out for before starting partnership is to check whether the partner has the same vision as you. And if you both have same zeal or passion for the business.

Bad partner in a business can bring your business down, NAD the business will never function as normal so nobody should pray to have a bad partner in business.

When the communication isn't there, it is hard for such partners to take there business higher. There should be level of understanding going around the partners for them to experience success.

Any business partnership that has all these features you stated above is bound to fail. Any partnership should work on agreement and also be able to work hard in order to be successful.
Post automatically merged:

Things that you must establish with your business partner in order to move the business forward is trust and oneness. When you both trust each other and are United then the business will surely move forward.

Last edited:
Running a business with a bad partner is not a good thing for the business. The signs of a bad partner is laziness and greediness. When a business becomes more successful, a bad partner tends to be more greedy and dangerous.

Wow! Really insightful tips my friend. One should beware not to fall into the trap of having such partners in a business. They can crumble your business.

Incessant show of lackadaisical attitude is a red flag of a bad business partner. Also, dishonesty and inability to think outside the box and make cogent contributions.

I think these are some of the main reasons why I would avoid partnerships in business. Many people in in country make their relatives as their business partners and eventually family ties get weakened when partners fight.

• Poor Communication. “One sign that a partnership may not work is lack of communication. ...
  • Unaligned Mission and Vision. ...
  • Inconsistencies. ...
  • Vague Answers. ...
  • Inflexibility. ...
  • Lack of Responsibility. ...
  • Trash-Talking Others. ...
  • Not Respecting Your Time.
Youre absolutely right.
Once you notice that your partners goal, mission and vision doesn't align with yours, it is a sign that such partnership would not work.
When two intending partners have poor communication and have no respect for each other, partnership can't exist between them.

Most especially when they lack that trust ,then there is actually a very low tendency of the partner forming a good relationship with you ,and poor communication too Is something to consider

Yes I get what you are trying to analyze. All these symptoms are very dangerous and humiliating for an healthy partnership or relationship.

There are numerous signs of bad business partners. They always focus on profit making me that putting in any effort from their side. a person like that will complain if the profit does nothing meet their expectation.

If you are going into a partnership business, you should be clear on what kind of partnership it is, whether it is active partnership or your business is a sleeping partner.IN case of sleeping partner, you should not worry much about his laziness and lack of communication

For a partnership to work both parties must be dedicated, honest, believe and share the same mission and vision of the business,must be loyal to each other.

partners should work together with unity in order to make business successful. if there is no unity, then the partnership-based business is bound to fail. Unity is an important factor.

Well before having a partner in business It has to be someone you trust and fir the business to actually move forward you have to communicate well with each other

This sign must have been showing before the onset of the business. One must be very observant and screen such partners out so as to prevent being in a business partner with such persons

You've highlighted some important key points especially that part about misaligned vision - it would be cool hardy to go into business with someone who's moving in the same direction as you are.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back