What's new

Should you try to evade tax?

Actually I believe any company which try going into such kind of policy of tax evade, it's at his own risk because most of the investors will not love to invest or risk their investment into such kind of companies.
That's true, but on what way do you think this going to help, because to me it's don't really think if this going to help your business grow or something.

It will really be a pretty bad idea for any business to evade tax at any cost simply because it will definitely affect their reputation among investors who will make an investigation of their financial status for investment.

Tax evasion should not be attempted. Tax evasion is illegal and can result in fines, penalties, and even imprisonment. Tax avoidance is legal and involves using IRS allowances to reduce tax liability. The biggest tax evaders are typically the richest individuals, which calls the fairness of the tax system into serious doubt.

You should sincerely pay the tax. THis is on the best interest on doing the business legally.You pay taxes only on the money you make, so what is the problem when you are paying taxes on the money you are making?
I don't know why some people find it hard to pay taxes when the business they're doing is bringing them much money. You will be surprised to learn that even some big business are evading taxes.

Tax evasion should not be attempted. Tax evasion is illegal and can result in fines, penalties, and even imprisonment. Tax avoidance is legal and involves using IRS allowances to reduce tax liability. The biggest tax evaders are typically the richest individuals, which calls the fairness of the tax system into serious doubt.
Thank you for the helpful information sir, I'm very sure this has a lot of disadvantages, I don't really know anything about this but all thanks to you for the knowledge.

Actually I think, doing such, will have a very great effect on your reputation in terms of business and to some extent it will affect the level of people or investors coming to invest in your company due to bad financial record in terms of government tax.

Businesses evade the task because the owners are greedy and they want to buy luxuries by not paying taxes. They do not realize that when you pay tax, you can use your money legally

Evading tax is not something you should think of because your business will be operating illegally. If you're a business person and you are evading tax one day you'll be caught and your business will be in trouble.

Evading tax is not something you should think of because your business will be operating illegally. If you're a business person and you are evading tax one day you'll be caught and your business will be in trouble.
Well these kinds of business are really good they can earn you money, but I don't really know much about it, based on what people are saying ,it looks good.

Well these kinds of business are really good they can earn you money, but I don't really know much about it, based on what people are saying ,it looks good.
Lol, evading tax is not a business. it is an act of trying to cheat the system by not paying your taxes. If you are caught by the government you will actually suffer the repercussions.

Lol, evading tax is not a business. it is an act of trying to cheat the system by not paying your taxes. If you are caught by the government you will actually suffer the repercussions.

The economy of a country may suffer as a result of tax evasion. The fact of the matter remains that tax evasion alone is not the only problem. The corruption in the government is also a huge issue as well.

The economy of a country may suffer as a result of tax evasion. The fact of the matter remains that tax evasion alone is not the only problem. The corruption in the government is also a huge issue as well.
Probably, when the government of a particular country is very much corrupt the practices of tax evasion will be very much. The government needs to lead by example so that their citizens will follow suit.

That's REALLY bad, I thought is another way to earn money 😅, that's very funny, but I think if you know what you are doing you are expected to pay your taxes as citizens of a good country.

Is a good citizen and also a law abiding citizen of the country that wants his or her country to flourish and prosper , we should not even think of evading tax because most of the good things like road , electricity , hospital are built with our tax .

Is a good citizen and also a law abiding citizen of the country that wants his or her country to flourish and prosper , we should not even think of evading tax because most of the good things like road , electricity , hospital are built with our tax .
That is right. When you understand that tax is what is used in building the country, you will not want to evade it. The government should also be accountable for the tax collected. They should show the citizens that their tax is truly working. That will encourage them to always pay.

That's REALLY bad, I thought is another way to earn money 😅, that's very funny, but I think if you know what you are doing you are expected to pay your taxes as citizens of a good country.
We actually learn everyday. Tax evasion is something the government of every country is against because it is a form of robbery. People who are caught in such act are always fined a lot of money.

As a good citizen we are expected to do the right thing and also abide by the law, a lot of people are violating the law which is very very bad ,if you know what you're doing you need to respect and value the law.

As a good citizen we are expected to do the right thing and also abide by the law, a lot of people are violating the law which is very very bad ,if you know what you're doing you need to respect and value the law.
There are a lot of countries where paying of taxes is very compulsory. If you evade taxes there are lot of opportunities you can miss because it is always required when your business wants to obtain a grant.

Trying to evade your tax, is a very bad decision which will affect the reputation of your business and prevent it from growth and development most especially in the face of investors who will wished to invest in your business.

Trying to evade your tax, is a very bad decision which will affect the reputation of your business and prevent it from growth and development most especially in the face of investors who will wished to invest in your business.
The name of businesses trying to evade tax is always publicised in so many countries of the world. Whenever the name of your business is publicized it will probably give it a bad reputation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back