Should you try to evade tax?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In business today it is very common to hear of many business trying to evade tax payment and these companies end up destroying their reputation. The moment potential clients hear that they would not want to patronise you because of the scandal. The good reputation of your company is very important, so you should not soil it by not doing the right thing. Pay your tax when it is due and conduct your business freely.

You should never try to evade paying taxes. Avoiding it is a crime according to most country's laws and you will just get into trouble with the law. Which tarnishes your reputation and many customers will lose trust in you.

Evading tax as a business owner is not a good thing. Infact, it's an offense which is punishable under law of any country. You may be evading it without any noticing you now but one day the government may catch you. And this will tarnish you and your company reputations.

No, as a business owner one shouldn't try to evade tax. Asides from the fact that evading taxes could ruin one's business reputation, one should pay one's tax to contribute to the growth of one's country.

i would not advise anybody to evade tax as it is not good and very much detrimental to any country, as most countries depends on tax proceeds to flourish and perform better.

It is not advisable to evade tax, Tax evasion affects the economy.
The punishment of Tax evasion may result to jail time depending on the type of country you reside in.
You might also be asked to pay two times of the tax you evaded.

If you value your brand, you should not evade tax. The negative publicity that would come when you are dragged for tax evasion can destroy your brand forever. I don't evade tax in my business.

You should never try to evade paying taxes. Avoiding it is a crime according to most country's laws and you will just get into trouble with the law. Which tarnishes your reputation and many customers will lose trust in you.
That is true
A business person should not even try to run away from paying his tax it is good to pay up your tax and the government may even shut down your business if you don't pay tax.

I don't really know much about taxes I think that's because I don't have any business offline, but I'm very sure if you have a business you are going to know about it.

It is be very irresponsible for a business to try and evade tax. It is against corporate social responsibility. And it can kill a business when it's public perception starts being negative.

Well that's true, but for me I have never heard about something like that, I think that's because I don't have any business offline, but it's good as a citizen to pay your taxes.

Tax evasion is not a good thing to do , first its good to give back to the country for the development of the country, secondly your business might get shut down if you fail to pay for some consecutive period

No, you should not try to evade tax. Tax evasion is illegal and can result in severe penalties including fines and even prison time. It is important to comply with the tax laws and regulations of your country to avoid any legal issues, to be quite honest.

No, you should not try to evade tax. Tax evasion is illegal and can result in severe penalties including fines and even prison time. It is important to comply with the tax laws and regulations of your country to avoid any legal issues, to be quite honest.
That's true, despite the fact I don't really know much about this but I'm very sure if you know it, it might be helpful, a lot of people don't really pay their taxes.

Tax evasion is so wrong on every possible way as it robs the country of what they should have used in developing themselves and such person would not be pardoned by law if caught.
I do not recommend evading taxes that you have to pay, otherwise you would be committing a crime, there is tax avoidance that is not the same and is to look for legal loopholes to pay as little as possible with your taxes, but evading them as I said before is a crime.

As a business person is not really good evade tax, because evading is a crime, its good to give country what belong to them, as businessman or woman should never fall to do so.

Actually I believe any company which try going into such kind of policy of tax evade, it's at his own risk because most of the investors will not love to invest or risk their investment into such kind of companies.

As a business person is not really good evade tax, because evading is a crime, its good to give country what belong to them, as businessman or woman should never fall to do so.
This is another angle to look at it, I would not be happy if my customers tries to trick me into getting something he or she is supposed to pay for, so I should not do it to my country
As a business person is not really good evade tax, because evading is a crime, its good to give country what belong to them, as businessman or woman should never fall to do .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back