What's new

Should you do email marketing through gmail or something like Hubspot?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to email marketing, should you use something like Gmail? Or would it be best to use something more business oriented in Hubspot? I lean more towards the latter because you can better keep track of emails and can also leave notes for yourslef and whoever works for you.

What about you though? Which do you prefer? I feel with Gmail it results in emails going into your spam more often, but hubspot isn't too bad.

I use mailchimp for email marketing. You can send emails to your subscribers just by uploading your email list in a ms word document. If you want to directely send emails instead of mass email, you need to use custom email instead of gmail

i would prefer using gmail, due to the fact that i am more conversant with how it works perfectly and there are so many resources that are opened to me in case i encounter hiccups along the way.

i would prefer using gmail, due to the fact that i am more conversant with how it works perfectly and there are so many resources that are opened to me in case i encounter hiccups along the way.
Email marketing involves sending emails to thousands of subscribers. How do you suppose to send emails to thousands of subscribers through gmail. Email marketing requires you to build email. How do you suppose to integrate email templates on gmail. Just curious.

Email marketing involves sending emails to thousands of subscribers. How do you suppose to send emails to thousands of subscribers through gmail. Email marketing requires you to build email. How do you suppose to integrate email templates on gmail. Just curious.
If you are diligent about your business, you can have a log where you write down every email that has been given to you, then send them all a mail at once using bcc instead of cc, and it goes directly to their inbox

If you are diligent about your business, you can have a log where you write down every email that has been given to you, then send them all a mail at once using bcc instead of cc, and it goes directly to their inbox
If your email marketing involves sending emails to 20-30 people, that could work but how about sending emails to thousands of people? Furthermore, you will really have to work hard designing email if you use gmail for email marketing. A proper email marketing services automates the processes.

If your email marketing involves sending emails to 20-30 people, that could work but how about sending emails to thousands of people? Furthermore, you will really have to work hard designing email if you use gmail for email marketing. A proper email marketing services automates the processes.
i do not know why you are finding it so hard to believe my assertions, if you know the numbers of leads i have been able to generate using this method i am talking about. sending thousand of email to people that might not even open your email is not the way to go about email marketing in 2023.

Doing email marketing with Gmail means having your Gmail account jailed, doing email marketing with services like hubspot is more preferable to save your gmail working because google email is not meant for email marketing as they have google ads for such purpose not anyone using email marketing and google got out of funds.

Doing email marketing with Gmail means having your Gmail account jailed, doing email marketing with services like hubspot is more preferable to save your gmail working because google email is not meant for email marketing as they have google ads for such purpose not anyone using email marketing and google got out of funds.
I have not tried using Google ads for email services before and I don't know the level of conversion it affords but I would definition try it out as I see so many ads from it in my Gmail

Doing marketing through Gmail is nearly impossible because you are advertising for thousands of people so you need email marketing tools such as MailChimp.

Well the used of any of the mentioned strategy, depends on your likes, and location sometimes.

There are some places, where alot of people, makes used of the Gmai for their business and other related issues based on likes.

Well the used of any of the mentioned strategy, depends on your likes, and location sometimes.

There are some places, where alot of people, makes used of the Gmai for their business and other related issues based on likes.
I prefer to use gmail as my main mail provider because i like so many of the features that they have and many of my customers also use gmail and it is easier for them to relate.

I only have experience of Gmail used but I don't anything about Hubspot or any other email marketing platforms. I will like you to show more light on different between the Hubspot and Gmail platforms in terms of email marketing. I think Gmail is very simple to handle when you send many messages to your contacts.

One of the main advantages of using a platform like HubSpot is that it provides a wide range of features specifically designed for email marketing, such as email automation, list segmentation, and analytics. These features can help you create more targeted and effective email campaigns, track engagement and conversion rates, and improve your overall strategy over time.

If you have complex email marketing needs, a growing subscriber base, and a budget to support it, investing in a dedicated email marketing platform like HubSpot can provide you with more advanced features, better scalability, and enhanced deliverability. However, if your email marketing requirements are simple and your budget is limited, starting with Gmail may be a viable option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back