What's new

Should cryptocurrencies be accepted at charity organisations?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
It will be better for them to revert to cryptocurrency acceptance now that many are reverting to using crypto for payment online.

In my opinion, charity organizations really need to accept charity in the form of cryptocurrency, because it will make it very easy for donors to send their funds and they don't need to be anonymous. I've even read that mosques in London accept Bitcoin as donations, as well as other charities such as The water project, save the children etc.
You are right, the charity organizations should accept cryptocurrency, it will be easier fo the people to send money from any part of the country in the world but what baffled me is how the coin going to be used by the organization since that some people don't see as a means of an exchange

Yeah. Crypto will help them a lot. Let's just imagine some of the charges for our withdrawals are sent to these Charity organizations, how would it be? Very good. All of them will barely run of money to better their organization

There is absolutely no problem about this feat, it will further enable those who do not have fiat to further donate using the available crypto. Another good observation.

That will be a great idea, reasons because Crypto makes it easier for all level of earners to contribute to charity organizations because it support any amount you have without restriction. Secondly, it's been used by many countries and so you can receive payment from across the country.

I personally believe that when it comes to charitable organisation they should be open to receiving any kind of funds for themselves because it's not something they use personally but for the benefits of the children or the less privileged that they are behind
True but considering the fact that cryptocurrency is annoymous to an extent , one may be faced with the issue of being unable to avoid funding from fraudsters

I don't really care if a fraudster decides to fund or support a charitable organisation because it's actually a good thing on his own part being a fraudster but having a good intention to help those that are in need is a very charming thing to do.

I don't think they have much of a choice seeing that a lot of people prefer anonymous donation crypto seems like a good way to stay anonymous

A lot of charity organisations depend on the monies they get to cater for the less privileged, and since cryptocurrency is a digital currrency, I don't see why a charity organisation would not accept it.

As long as it is something that is offered to charity that believe that they don't really have any choice to accept it and decide what to do with it in order to make it something that will be useful for them.

A lot of charity organisations depend on the monies they get to cater for the less privileged, and since cryptocurrency is a digital currrency, I don't see why a charity organisation would not accept it.
Crypto currency is not a digital currency but a digital commodity. They are not the same. A commodity is something you buy and sell while a currency is what you use for buying and selling. Regarding the charitable institutions any donation will be all right as long as the money did not come from illegal ways.

Should crypto be accepted as a payment method at charity organisations?
Absolutely yes it should be accepted in any form of payment because it is safe and easy to send to any wallet within a second they will receive it and exchange it to their preferred way of exchanging it I guess.

As far as the charitable organisation can be able to make use of the cryptocurrency taking care of the expenses, I believe that there is nothing wrong with accepting cryptocurrency.

I think it will be very good if actually cryptocurrncy started as charity organization people will really like it, but I don't really think that it can be possible.

I think it will be very good if actually cryptocurrncy started as charity organization people will really like it, but I don't really think that it can be possible.

Exactly, for the fact that they can be able to get thousands of Dollars from cryptocurrency without having to worry about banking scrutiny is something that is going to favour them on the long run.

Crypto currency has become popular and is fast becoming generally accepted in the world as we know it, so it is not a big deal if we have charity organization accepting Bitcoin as it represents a mode of payment.

I don't see anything wrong with that and at the same time I believe it is not necessary. Anyone that is interested to help in the charity organisation should try as much to convert all their earnings to local currency and send it to them . I think it is much more appreciated that way.

I think if a charity have proper knowledge of cryptocurrency then it should be accept it because it is also a form of money and can be exchanged for real money at any time.

A lot of the prominent charity organisations in the world today have schemes in which you can donate with crypto especially the most Popular ones like bitcoin and ethereum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back