What's new

Should cryptocurrencies be accepted at charity organisations?

Deleted member 403

Should crypto be accepted as a payment method at charity organisations?

In my opinion, charity organizations really need to accept charity in the form of cryptocurrency, because it will make it very easy for donors to send their funds and they don't need to be anonymous. I've even read that mosques in London accept Bitcoin as donations, as well as other charities such as The water project, save the children etc.

I think it will be great if charity homes accept crypto currency as a mode of payment, because it will make things easy for them, to me crypto currency is one of the fastest link to send and also receive money.

Yes. It has started already as Ecoin crytocurrency are already donating or airdropping for the motherless home babies. And this has attracted so much impression from all crytocurrency users globally.

In my own opinioni would say yes because crypto currency is also an exchange of money! As long as crypto is not valueless! Its another method of paying charity or any thing u want to use. The limitation is how the organization will convert it to money.
Post automatically merged:

In my own opinioni would say yes because crypto currency is also an exchange of money! As long as crypto is not valueless! Its another method of paying charity or any thing u want to use. The limitation is how the organization will convert it to money.

The answer is no, emphatic NO to this question, do you know the implications of giving out crypto currency to charity organization? Some people who claims they are running charity organization in my country are lazy people I tell you, they have no job, so they use it as their means of lovelyhood.

In my opinion, charity organizations really need to accept charity in the form of cryptocurrency, because it will make it very easy for donors to send their funds and they don't need to be anonymous. I've even read that mosques in London accept Bitcoin as donations, as well as other charities such as The water project, save the children etc.
You are clearly correct. Charity is even appreciated much if done in anonymousity. And cryptocurrencies allow users to send the money anonymously. So it is not a bad idea of cryptocurrencies are received by the clarity organizations.

Crypto currency has become popular and is fast becoming generally accepted in the world as we know it, so it is not a big deal if we have charity organization accepting Bitcoin as it represents a mode of payment.

There are many organizations that accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method when it comes to receiving charity money. For example, UNICEF has been accepting donations through cryptocurrencies for some time now.

I think that the acceptance of crypto in terms of charity organizations may not be a good thing because the transactions cannot be traced and as such there is a lot of room for fraud in the cryptocurrency world and people may use this opportunity to take money from the charity that is being donated as crypto.

If they are fully aware of the source of Crypto currencies they should accept but if it is from annoymous source it will be too risky to accept it because some people do illegal things to earn Crypto currencies.

The answer is no, emphatic NO to this question, do you know the implications of giving out crypto currency to charity organization? Some people who claims they are running charity organization in my country are lazy people I tell you, they have no job, so they use it as their means of lovelyhood.
Well i think they are not really lazy most are internally displaced person , while some have some broken part of their body that made it hard for them to work ,so supporting them is no issue for me i think

There is nothing stopping charity organisation from accepting cryptocurrencies as donation to them as long as cryptocurrencies has value and can easily be transformed to fiat currencies that can be easily utilised by them.

If they are fully aware of the source of Crypto currencies they should accept but if it is from annoymous source it will be too risky to accept it because some people do illegal things to earn Crypto currencies.

I really do not think that charity organizations need to be concerned about who sends them donations. Why would any criminal send donations to a charity organizations in the first place? I am not sure why you think that it would be too risky for charity organizations to accept donations from anonymous sources. Having said that we are living in the age of digital currencies and we should not be that much bothered about such things. Having said that, many charity organizations do accept donations via cryptocurrencies.

But does this justify denying ALL charity organizations donations in the form of cryptocurrency?

Just the way there are scam investment in business, and and it's the responsibility of the person to do due research, so also in this case.

Yes, cryptocurrency should be accepted in charity organizations, because it is a form of money and should be acceptable anywhere, it is a digital money, that is only what makes the difference from normal currency.

A charity must have a website at least and registration company number not anonymous person in whatsapp that pretends that it is a charity and that is the difference on what you are trying to say.

Any form of donation should be acceptable once it is given for a charity sake. So charity organizations should accept it once they have a wallet to receive it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator