What's new

Should cryptocurrencies be accepted at charity organisations?

Concerning if cryptocurrency should be accepted at charity organization. Well, I don't actually see anything wrong with charity organization to accept cryptocurrency as of donating or pay, as a matter of fact some people do like to remain anonymous when giving mkney to charity organization

I think some organizations are already accepting crypto donations for charity works and I am certain it is becoming an attractive idea for many that are yet to start.

I see no reason why crypto shouldn't be accepted anywhere and not just charity institutions as a matter of fact the earlier the better we accept crypto favorably

The only problem with accepting donations with cryptocurrencies is that the value of cryptos might change at any time. Charity organizations can deal with this problem by exchanging cryptos with fiat currencies using big exchangers. The other problem is that crypto wallets can be hacked and charity organizations might lose money.

Is total quality is generally accepted yes it can be accepted in charity organisation and can be converted to physical money on used for it purpose.

Given to charity organisation with cyptocurency payment is not a bad idea,provided it would be judiciously used for the purpose it was meant for.And some donors likes being ananymous when the wants to give into such organisation.

From my own point of view, i dont see any reason why it should not be accepted or used for charity. I think it would even one of the best ways for charity. There would be no need to carry all hugh amount of money all the time, and of cause it would be easier to transfer

Cryptocurrency is annoymous and many persons that may want to give money to the charity organization will also prefer to be annoymous,thus it will be a good strategy

It really depends. Knowing people who launder money, donating to charities via crypto, would just make it easier for them to hide financial activities.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
As long as cryptocurrency hasn't been banned from the country the charity organization is domiciled in then any form of cryptocurrency donation should be accepted and converted to Fiat currency.

As long as cryptocurrency hasn't been banned from the country the charity organization is domiciled in then any form of cryptocurrency donation should be accepted and converted to Fiat currency.

Yes, charity organizations can convert crypto currencies to fiat currencies once they receive donations. The advantage of receiving charity funds through crypto is that anyone from any part of the world can donate to the charity organization. I believe that charity organizations should start accepting funds through crypto.

Due to the flexibility with payment and the ease of transaction, I think cypto currencies must be accepted widely. This will help the crypto currency gain prominence.

This is a definite yes. There are tons of people out there who have their holdings in cryptocurrency. Also, There are so many giveaways out there these charity organizations can enjoy if they declare that they accept cryptocurrency. They only get given if they are known to accept it.

Yes I think it's good if a charity organization can be accepting crypto currency as a means of donation. With that it will be very easy to donate to them since that's what a lot of people are now using

There is nothing wrong if crypto currency can be accepted in charity organization. Even the US government have bitcoin in there savings. This means that they believe in the coin.

I really don't see anything wrong if a charity organization use crypto currency as their donation PLATFORM. This will make the donation more seamless for those who wants to give them money

As long the charity organization will be able to make use of the cryptocurrency in taking care of their responsibilities, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't accept it.

As long the charity organization will be able to make use of the cryptocurrency in taking care of their responsibilities, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't accept it.
It will also encourage people who may wish to be annoymous with their donation to send money to the organization. They only need to be rquop with the right knowledge

I see nothing wrong in paying with cryptocurrency at charity organisations. After all these organisations are not government run anyways. So, why not? They can as well accept donations via cryptocurrency too

It will also encourage people who may wish to be annoymous with their donation to send money to the organization. They only need to be rquop with the right knowledge

I personally believe that when it comes to charitable organisation they should be open to receiving any kind of funds for themselves because it's not something they use personally but for the benefits of the children or the less privileged that they are behind

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back