Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes

I am ashamed to have Biden as our president. Our president is such a pedophile and has had such a mental decline that our government has become a complete laughing stock of the world. How can the audience laugh along with that? He was 30, she was 12...how is that funny in the slightest?

When Biden was about to get in power there were so many such things that were shared on social networking websites and that made me realize that he's not better than trump and I feel trump was better.

When Biden was about to get in power there were so many such things that were shared on social networking websites and that made me realize that he's not better than trump and I feel trump was better.
Trump was definitely better. The economy was better, prices were better, and we had someone that wasn’t a puppet and could hold his own in arguments. Trump didn’t have everyone telling him what to do and what to say. Trump didn’t need a script of what to say, because he spoke his mind!

Trump was definitely better. The economy was better, prices were better, and we had someone that wasn’t a puppet and could hold his own in arguments. Trump didn’t have everyone telling him what to do and what to say. Trump didn’t need a script of what to say, because he spoke his mind!
I love Trump because he is a real man and know his worth. But sadly Americans wanted him out and majority carries the vote, so I get mad when I hear complains about Joe Biden. They should enjoy him period 😡😡😡😡.

I love Trump because he is a real man and know his worth. But sadly Americans wanted him out and majority carries the vote, so I get mad when I hear complains about Joe Biden. They should enjoy him period 😡😡😡😡.
Trump was one of the best presidents Americans ever had. He had a clean record I loved his tenure.
Post automatically merged:

Very true. You are perfectly right. He always spoke his mind

Ok ok, here in India I have no love for any politician, yet Narendra Modi is better than any available option, and after him, only Yogi (for strictly controlling rioters). Biden is current US president, with no popularity.

Trump was one of the best presidents Americans ever had. He had a clean record I loved his tenure.
Post automatically merged:

Very true. You are perfectly right. He always spoke his mind
Very true brother brother 🤝. It is so obvious and even glaring to the eyes back then that my dear people of America are about making a big and regrettable mistake. Lolzzzz 😂😂🤣😆. It is well.

President Biden is too old to serve United States of America, but it seems he is trying his very best to make America the greatest.

But there is something, he (Biden) once described America in one word, I do not understand the word, can someone please translate that ?
That was perhaps some long word not found in any dictionary.

But there is something, he (Biden) once described America in one word, I do not understand the word, can someone please translate that ?
That was perhaps some long word not found in any dictionary.
His mumbles and brain stutters are absolutely atrocious and scary that he is in charge of this country.

I remember when I saw the compilation of moments where Biden approached children in a lustful way in camera, it is too irritating to see how something is so obvious and nobody does anything, I am not American, but equally what the United States does ends up affecting us all, and let's not talk about the case of Hunter Biden, that's another level, It's amazing.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back