What's new

Share Your Partnership Experience

I haven't really been into partnership business before but of course I have studied a lot of things about it. It has some advantages which will probably be the best for business if only there's mutual understanding between the parties involved.

Even I have never been in a partnership with anyone and I do not plan to do that either as of now. This is because I prefer working alone and make money alone.

Most of the time the agreement can also be drawn by the both parties and given to the lawyer to be the witness and also sign then agreement with you based on what you both agreed upon .

Most of the time the agreement can also be drawn by the both parties and given to the lawyer to be the witness and also sign then agreement with you based on what you both agreed upon .
Yes that is the ideal thing to do. But most small and medium scale business partnerships are only based on informal verbal agreements between the two partners.

Even I have never been in a partnership with anyone and I do not plan to do that either as of now. This is because I prefer working alone and make money alone.
It is not in every business that you will go into partnership. Most of the businesses that involve themselves in partnership, that is up to 20 members are multinationals. There are also some businesses that will allow individuals to buy shares. Sometimes it requires a lot of money to start that is why people come together to start it.

Yes that is the ideal thing to do. But most small and medium scale business partnerships are only based on informal verbal agreements between the two partners.
I don't think this is the best approach to take in a partnership. Informal agreements are subject to denial by either party and they are not really binding in both of them.

I don't think this is the best approach to take in a partnership. Informal agreements are subject to denial by either party and they are not really binding in both of them.
Well, I believe people who do this are those are likely to be close friends. They usually have this level of trust and they expect it to transcend into the business too.

It is not in every business that you will go into partnership. Most of the businesses that involve themselves in partnership, that is up to 20 members are multinationals. There are also some businesses that will allow individuals to buy shares. Sometimes it requires a lot of money to start that is why people come together to start it.

Yes, I think that this is one of the basic differences between partnership-based business and a public company where anyone could buy shares. Partnership-based companies are usually not listed on share market or any other market like stock exchange.

Yes, I think that this is one of the basic differences between partnership-based business and a public company where anyone could buy shares. Partnership-based companies are usually not listed on share market or any other market like stock exchange.
I think it may be listed in some cases but there are businesses that may not be able to attract investors. There are a lot of businesses owned by the many individuals that is listed in the stock market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back