What's new

Set low buy orders and you may get lucky

I am not sure what you mean by sniper entry. I think that it has something to do with Forex trading. So, can you please explain what it means exactly?
Sniper entry are situations that you pick a trade just immediately after a quick reversal. A lot of people could consider it as picking a trade at the lowest button when the market immediately start reversing immediately.

Yes definitely but what I was trying to say is that situations like that do happen and people can use that to make some extra money . So placing a buy order at a very low price is not something you should be rushing urgently.
The truth is that you wouldn't know when to invest, you just have to invest when you think it's the best time and hope for the best. You may think the market will dip more and it will end up going surprisingly bullish.

The truth is that you wouldn't know when to invest, you just have to invest when you think it's the best time and hope for the best. You may think the market will dip more and it will end up going surprisingly bullish.
Exactly , that is the confusing part in cryptocurrency. Well we only have to investment when we think that the market has dropped to our satisfied standards.
You can't possibly buy it at the lowest bottom as you might be thinking.

Exactly , that is the confusing part in cryptocurrency. Well we only have to investment when we think that the market has dropped to our satisfied standards.
You can't possibly buy it at the lowest bottom as you might be thinking.
You just need to observe the market and then place your investment when you think the time is right; you may be wrong about the timing or not but there's no way for you to be sure so the best would be to follow your research.

You just need to observe the market and then place your investment when you think the time is right; you may be wrong about the timing or not but there's no way for you to be sure so the best would be to follow your research.
Exactly that is what I keep telling people that there is no how you can be hundred percent sure about the right time to invest . If you think the market has drop enough for your satisfaction you can invest without having to look at the consequences.

Exactly that is what I keep telling people that there is no how you can be hundred percent sure about the right time to invest . If you think the market has drop enough for your satisfaction you can invest without having to look at the consequences.
That's the point exactly. I think you will need to invest when you think it's the right time and hope you made the right decision but my dear actually is, what if the cryptocurrency market doesn't get better from here? It would be terrible.

I've seen so serious wicks that liquidate both shorts and longs. Someone made a lot of money by setting a sell order on spot for Litecoin when there was a rumor about it for an hour.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back