What's new

Set low buy orders and you may get lucky

That is simply the post's harsh reality. Many individuals like to acquire cryptocurrencies at the highest prices and then later complain that they lost money over time, but as a wise investor, you should in this instance buy cheap so that when the price rises, you may profit and sell your coin.

A lot of people tends to buy crypto currency at the top and later complain of losing their money in the long run but as a smart Investors in this case you need to buy low

Absolutely, purchasing low and selling huge amounts is the best approach to succeed in any business.
This is the reality for any business owner who aspires to succeed in their industry.
We buy cheap and sell expensive in trade.

In order to trade in any cryptocurrency the key to being successful is to be able to buy low and sell the coins at a higher value. This is essentially the whole purpose behind a trade in the first place. Therefore I think that it is very important that you choose specific coins that you are interested in, in order to make it easier to manage and track their prices and the fluctuations that occur.

Sometimes there are major dips in the market that happen for brief seconds and in this case, what I would suggest that you do is that you set low buy orders at a low price. This way even if you are not at your laptop you can still make the purchase when these dips occur, and you can later sell it for a higher price to get a profit. This ensures that you can catch those split second drops in the price.
The best strategy to trade cryptocurrencies is to purchase the coins at a discount price and then sell them at a premium to maximize your return on investment

It's really good but you should only use this strategy if you want to DCA. This is because you don't monitor the market constantly with this strategy, and if a piece of really bad news affects the coin, it could cause you a lot of loss if you left large orders.

In order to trade in any cryptocurrency the key to being successful is to be able to buy low and sell the coins at a higher value. This is essentially the whole purpose behind a trade in the first place. Therefore I think that it is very important that you choose specific coins that you are interested in, in order to make it easier to manage and track their prices and the fluctuations that occur.

Sometimes there are major dips in the market that happen for brief seconds and in this case, what I would suggest that you do is that you set low buy orders at a low price. This way even if you are not at your laptop you can still make the purchase when these dips occur, and you can later sell it for a higher price to get a profit. This ensures that you can catch those split second drops in the price.
Trading crypto currencies is nowadays difficult because the market is not normal but some people could use this to trade wisely, in this situation it is better to do spot trading.

One of the advantage of the trade in cryptocurency is that you have the leverage of settting you stop loss and buy order in the market,with that you will be able to control your losses.

This would be the fundamental idea behind trading, and you need to be aware of the potential within which you can place your trades. If you keep a close eye on the market and have the necessary finances, you can put a low buy price and a high sell price if you own a portion of that coin.

That is simply the post's harsh reality.
Many people tend to acquire cryptocurrencies at the highest prices and then later complain that they lost money over time, but as a wise investor, you should in this case buy low so that when the price rises, you may profit and sell your coin.

However, before you can start buying and selling stocks, you must first understand the various... It is not guaranteed that any or all of the orders will trade if the limit is set too high or too low.

In cryptocurrency , forex and stock there is always a sniper entry in which a particular pairs would drop sharply forming an hammer candle stick. You can't be able to get this all the time though it might work.

This particular type of trading isn't advised as there's no logical reasoning to it. What if there are no dips as planned? What if the market dips further after buying in. I think a sound knowledge will serve way better.

A lot of people are always looking for sniper entry. In the cost of trying to get a sniper entry the market may eventually moves against you. Except you are interested to hold for long time

I do not think this is a very effective strategy on the long run, as there are various uncertainties that might make this not so perfect, you should understand how the market operates first before doing this.

This is nothing but the fact while trading in the cryptocurrency market but the truth is that you don't just d this with any random coin and hope to be lucky. You need to make your own research first.
I believe what the original poster was saying is true . Ngn/usdt on binance normally is always around 700 naira per dollar but there was a time the price surprisingly drops to 240 . It was a very quick sniper entry and people who have place a trade at that price would have been very lucky

A lot of people are always looking for sniper entry. In the cost of trying to get a sniper entry the market may eventually moves against you. Except you are interested to hold for long time

I am not sure what you mean by sniper entry. I think that it has something to do with Forex trading. So, can you please explain what it means exactly?

There is what is usually known as liquidity hunting when it comes to trading especially on exchanges. This is why it is advisable that you should set incredible low amount of bids especially during periods of high volatility.

I believe what the original poster was saying is true . Ngn/usdt on binance normally is always around 700 naira per dollar but there was a time the price surprisingly drops to 240 . It was a very quick sniper entry and people who have place a trade at that price would have been very lucky
You're right about that. I knew that moment and I made a very good idea of the money and I really earned returns. Only those who were actively trading at that moment actually benefited from it.

You're right about that. I knew that moment and I made a very good idea of the money and I really earned returns. Only those who were actively trading at that moment actually benefited from it.
Yes definitely but what I was trying to say is that situations like that do happen and people can use that to make some extra money . So placing a buy order at a very low price is not something you should be rushing urgently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back