Set low buy orders and you may get lucky

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
In order to trade in any cryptocurrency the key to being successful is to be able to buy low and sell the coins at a higher value. This is essentially the whole purpose behind a trade in the first place. Therefore I think that it is very important that you choose specific coins that you are interested in, in order to make it easier to manage and track their prices and the fluctuations that occur.

Sometimes there are major dips in the market that happen for brief seconds and in this case, what I would suggest that you do is that you set low buy orders at a low price. This way even if you are not at your laptop you can still make the purchase when these dips occur, and you can later sell it for a higher price to get a profit. This ensures that you can catch those split second drops in the price.

I basically buy the dips in bit using dollar cost average which is simply buying the dip in bits. As it dips further i bag up more coins by allocating my capital to them separately. This way by buying the dips when it grows back or pushes up am in deep profits and i lock my profits immediately.

That's just the bitter truth in your post. A lot of people tends to buy crypto currency at the top and later complain of losing their money in the long run but as a smart Investors in this case you need to buy low so that when the price go up you make profit and sell your coin off

I basically buy the dips in bit using dollar cost average which is simply buying the dip in bits. As it dips further i bag up more coins by allocating my capital to them separately. This way by buying the dips when it grows back or pushes up am in deep profits and i lock my profits immediately.
This is a good way to trade, and also what I like about being able to buy the dips is that you are able to reduce the average cost that you paid for your coins or tokens as well which will help in lowering the value that you need to see in the coin in order to generate a profit. It can be a good way to try and minimize your loss or get a profit where it previously did not seem possible.

In order to trade in any cryptocurrency the key to being successful is to be able to buy low and sell the coins at a higher value. This is essentially the whole purpose behind a trade in the first place. Therefore I think that it is very important that you choose specific coins that you are interested in, in order to make it easier to manage and track their prices and the fluctuations that occur.

Sometimes there are major dips in the market that happen for brief seconds and in this case, what I would suggest that you do is that you set low buy orders at a low price. This way even if you are not at your laptop you can still make the purchase when these dips occur, and you can later sell it for a higher price to get a profit. This ensures that you can catch those split second drops in the price.
This is quite a good strategy ,but can be very risky at sometimes . The only place where this can work very well is for top coins like ethereum , Bitcoin , Bitcoin cash ,etc. This is because they won't experience a much dip . For new altcoins , it will be quite very risky to do so

Advisory or brokerage services, nor does it recommend or advise investors to buy or sell particular stocks or securities.
To buy stocks, you’ll first need a brokerage account, which you can set up in about 15 minutes. Then, once you’ve added money to the account, you can follow the steps below to find, select and invest in individual companies.

That is only the unpleasant truth in your post. Many individuals will in general purchase digital currency at the top and later grumble of losing their cash over the long haul however as a keen Investors for this situation you need to purchase low with the goal that when the cost go up you make benefit and auction your coin

I made that mistake in my early days of FOMO when the coin had gone top i went in and when bitcoin pulled back all other alt coins bleeding so bad the coin felt terribly that i waited for months the coin never grew back to my entry point. I had to liquidate it at a loss and since then i learnt my lessons.

Generally, a market buy order is equivalent to a limit buy order at an infinite (or very high) price, so I disagree with Harper's suggestion that you would pay less with a market order. Even if you enter a limit buy order at $10,000, you'll be matched with the lowest available ask for the quantity bought (same as a market order), which is unlikely to be anywhere near $10,000 during regular hours.

On a rebound catching the dips are one of the best ways to make money in the crypto space. Imagine catching a coin at its support level and riding it from there to its resistance, you'll definitely be in profits and if you even get lucky it breaks its resistance like dogecoin and xrp did this past week.
Post automatically merged:

In this alt season there are still some gems out there when it comes to growth potential that one should take a good look at in order not to regret in the near future where they can't be found any less than what they were before.
Some coins are going to be crossing the $100 this year.

Last edited:
That is only the unpleasant truth in your post. Many individuals will in general purchase digital currency at the top and later grumble of losing their cash over the long haul however as a keen Investors for this situation you need to purchase low with the goal that when the cost go up you make benefit and auction your coin
When you invest, your aim is to make a profit – well, at least, we hope so. There are two main ways that you could make a gain when investing. Firstly, some investments will pay you an income. With shares, you’ll typically receive a dividend, and if you’ve got some bonds, you could expect to get an interest payment. Every time you get a payment from your investments, you could either cash your profits or reinvest them to potentially boost your plan.

That's true, people tends to buy when the price of the Cryptocurrency is already at peak then sell at the losing price. I on the other hand since my.funds is just limited im always waiting for the lowest price it can reach that's just when i will buy. Then people will blame and call the coin a scam after they panic and sell their coins.

It is a golden rule for any business that yo want to do. if you are a beginner in cryptocurrency, you have to look out for the lower lows and the higher highs just like in Forex trading. Don'T buy any cryptocurrency during bull run if you didn't buy them before time.

No, it does not work that way. Of course, you need to work on your research and trading. But of course you can rely on bonuses and promotions from binary options broker.

I think some seem to believe that placing limit orders will allow them to get a “better price” than they would have obtained with a market order. But if the exchange functions the way it’s supposed to, that’s not true. Using limit orders is not like haggling with a salesman on a used car lot: you can’t get a good deal just because you drive a hard bargain.

You are absolutely right buddy, it is the best way to prosper in any business buying low and selling high amount.
This is the truth concerning every business owner who wants to make money in any trade.
In trade we buy cheap and sell high any time revise is the case then something is wrong.

With this simple explanation I am beginning to understand how this markets works. I will be following thread like this and I am sure I will gain a lot with open mind.
Knowledge is wealth

With this simple explanation I am beginning to understand how this markets works. I will be following thread like this and I am sure I will gain a lot with open mind.
Knowledge is wealth
This is the basic essence of trading, and you have to be able to know the range that you can set your buy and sell orders. If you monitor the market and have enough funds what you can do is set the buy order low as I have described and also set a high sell order if you have some of that token. That way if either of these values happen in the market during that time then you will be able to either sell at the profit or buy the dip. Either way it is a plus for you and your trading.

You are absolutely right buddy, it is the best way to prosper in any business buying low and selling high amount.
This is the truth concerning every business owner who wants to make money in any trade.
In trade we buy cheap and sell high

Before you can begin buying and selling stocks, however, it's necessary to understand the various... It is not a guarantee that, if the limit is set too high or low, any or all of the order will trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back