Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Garcinia kola is processed from the Bitter kola plant which is why it's often called Bitter Kola. It's a health product/fruit that's used to treat infections from common cold to hepatitis. I know some people who into selling of these bitter kola and they are making big money from it. You can read more about Garcinia kola with this link.

I can't say I ever heard of it, but how is it this big money maker? I looked it up, and it seems this stuff is dealing with possible extinction. Well currently according to Wikipedia, it's marked vulnerable, which means it's being threatened with extinction. So maybe not the greatest idea to then invest in a possibly dying crop. The best thing to do is to try and leave them be to grow. Because if more people were to go out and try to buy this stuff up, you're only furthering the possibility it goes extinct and you'll never have it again.

I'm sure there's a lot of money in it right now, but it'll only be a short while you see that money, because once it's extinct, no more money will come in.

I can't say I ever heard of it, but how is it this big money maker? I looked it up, and it seems this stuff is dealing with possible extinction. Well currently according to Wikipedia, it's marked vulnerable, which means it's being threatened with extinction. So maybe not the greatest idea to then invest in a possibly dying crop. The best thing to do is to try and leave them be to grow. Because if more people were to go out and try to buy this stuff up, you're only furthering the possibility it goes extinct and you'll never have it again.

I'm sure there's a lot of money in it right now, but it'll only be a short while you see that money, because once it's extinct, no more money will come in.

There is a man that owns a plantation where this Garcinia kola is harvested and he's always having a lot of trucks that are coming to process and load them to go for supply all over the state. The man is one of the richest man living in the estate where he stays. If I have a chance of getting into the business or even as his main distributor, I would do it.

Never heard of Garcinia kola, but in my place, there are people selling bitter melon juices. They do not have a lot of customers, though.They serve to niche market.

Never heard of Garcinia kola, but in my place, there are people selling bitter melon juices. They do not have a lot of customers, though.They serve to niche market.

Garcinia kola is even a rare product here in my country and that's why most people are not into the business. It's a business that's ran by few people who now sell to others that will retail it to the general public. It's getting expensive by the day and it's now being seen as a monopoly product here.

Is it a processed product or in raw form? Do they collect the plant from the wild are are people growing it commercially?

This is how or what the product looks like after it's been harvested. It's sold in this form too and eaten too. You will just need to peel off the brown back and eat the rest. It's very bitter just like the name implies.

images - 2023-09-11T181105.099.jpeg

This is how or what the product looks like after it's been harvested. It's sold in this form too and eaten too. You will just need to peel off the brown back and eat the rest. It's very bitter just like the name implies.

View attachment 5642

Well, it looks a bit like almond. There could be a specific market for such kind of food products in many different places. However, it entirely depends on the demand of the product. Food enthusiasts are the ones that may like to consume garcinia kola. Is it available abundantly in your country?

Well, it's a product that have so many health benefits and that's why it's always in high demand. There's no particular market where the products are sold. Those who needs the products always find a way to get them. This is what makes products a kind of essential product.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back