Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I want to get a security camera installed on the outside of my house, just to keep an eye out for package thieves and porch pirates. I hear it's going up, and I was looking to get a ring doorbell, but I figure a security camera would suffice. I figure the camera can pick up whoever comes by and I can be ready for anyone who does show up. Who here owns a security camera? How is it with wifi? I just want to be able to see live footage when I am away as well.

I do have a security camera that works with wifi. You need to have good wifi if you want it to work well. Also, hide it somewhere. Criminals tend to just destroy cameras; you need to hide them smartly so they won't have any idea that the camera is there.

I have a Xiaomi Wi-Fi security camera. It has an Android app where you can monitor your home as long as your camera is connected to Wi-Fi. You can monitor your home from the app even if you are not at home and your phone has good internet speed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back