What's new

Save Money With Cycling

That is true
Some people do this and it makes a lot of sense. Well, I am not good at cycling.
I purchased a cycle months ago but have driven it a dozen times only but I am planning to start again to save and to stay fit

LOL yeah we need to be careful too as we don't ride so much so we are not used to it

This is not a very good idea in the tropics where we have much sun. Before you get to your destination, you would have sweated so much.
Going to a formal party on your bike and arriving smelly and stinky is not a good plan.

I used to ride my bike everywhere, but what broke it for me was cargo carrying capacity. I wasn't able to get enough groceries home on my bike to make it a practical thing. It was too heavy and I was always going multiple times per week - it took up so much of my time. In my car, I can shop for groceries once a week and bring everything home easily.

I live in a place where the marketplace is really near my house. This makes it possible for me to save money when it comes to fuel.
How do you get all of your groceries and items home? Do you have a bike trailer or basket? Panniers?

Vehicles are very fragile and may have any issue when you just take it out and you have to use a lot of money to repair it
There's this thing I believe if you have the mind to own a car then you should have the mind so maintaining because maintaining a vehicle is not easy but having to use a bicycle to achieve some if not almost everything that needed it's also not easy if not even harder because a lot of things at play for example distance, traffic, and even when you get to your destination how safe is your bicycle because my country anything is movable.

I really need to start cycling myself. I live in a small area, and could probably afford to get out more. I don't drive, but I get rides to places I need to go. But riding a bike would probably suffice, I'm just too lazy these days haha.

I can make use of cycling as a workout routine from time to time. It's a good way to have a cardio exercise. As for using it to go to work, it's not going to work because of the distance of my workplace from my home. I won't strain myself too much because I want to cycle to work.

The government of my country just removed our fuel subsidy and that's caused a hike in the fuel price up to 100% increase in price.

The government of country recently advised its citizens to start consider using bicycle because of the high cost of transportation now.

Personally, I don't have any interest in using them because I have a phobia for riding bicycle.

I have not cycled myself in a long time but I do tend to walk to a lot of places if I am able to. I would love to get a bike again if I am honest so that I can start using my bike more for running errands and such, I do need to get a new bike for that though.

Where I live, we have a company that allows us to hire bikes for the day to use which I think is great.

I have not cycled myself in a long time but I do tend to walk to a lot of places if I am able to. I would love to get a bike again if I am honest so that I can start using my bike more for running errands and such, I do need to get a new bike for that though.

Where I live, we have a company that allows us to hire bikes for the day to use which I think is great.

I'm very more comfortable with walking than using bikes. I had a very nasty accident with one when I was still a teenager. It almost took my life. Since then, I have never picked up a bike to ride.

I can enter in one being riden by another but I will never ride one myself and if the rider speeds up, I'm getting down. It's the end of the riding session.

Where I live, it is not an option. It would take me 2 hours to get to work and our weather is mixed. I would never want to ride a bike to work, not even a motorcycle. No thanks! I got myself a hybrid and save money that way.

Where I live, it is not an option. It would take me 2 hours to get to work and our weather is mixed. I would never want to ride a bike to work, not even a motorcycle. No thanks! I got myself a hybrid and save money that way.
It's for the same reason why I would have it as an option too for my transportation to work. It won't take me 2 hours riding it to work but about 1 hour which I won't still put my body through. Excessive cycling have its health complications.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back