Save Money With Cycling

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cycling is one of the things that can keep us healthy and fit and if we add this to our daily routine then we can save money. If everyone can adopt cycling even for one day and use it for their work-related travels then it will be best for the environment and for our pocket too.

Cycling is one of the things that can keep us healthy and fit and if we add this to our daily routine then we can save money. If everyone can adopt cycling even for one day and use it for their work-related travels then it will be best for the environment and for our pocket too.
It is also a form of exercise and it will make you more healthy than before

Using a bicycle for short distance travel can certainly save money, immediately as well as in the long run (because your medical bills will reduce).

My work place is far. It takes me 45 minutes to drive my car. I can't reach my work place through riding a bike. But I have a good exercise that keeps me fit. Every weekends l dive in the sea. I'm a deep sea swimmer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Using a bicycle for short distance travel can certainly save money, immediately as well as in the long run (because your medical bills will reduce).
That is true because you will not need to buy any fuel or any other thing. It is very good.

I live in a place where the marketplace is really near my house. This makes it possible for me to save money when it comes to fuel.

I am also planning to adopt it and if not daily then at least travel by cycle 2-3 times a week to save money and to get fit

This is not a very good idea in the tropics where we have much sun. Before you get to your destination, you would have sweated so much.

I am also planning to adopt it and if not daily then at least travel by cycle 2-3 times a week to save money and to get fit

Fortunately, market, mosques, parks, etc are all near my house. This is why my fuel consumption has reduced a lot recently.

The price of maintenance of vehicles has increased a lot these years and that means what you could do with this money as maintenance needs 10 % or 15 % extra next year due to the increase in the price of the tools used to repair it.

The price of maintenance of vehicles has increased a lot these years and that means what you could do with this money as maintenance needs 10 % or 15 % extra next year due to the increase in the price of the tools used to repair it.

There are certain kinds of products that are imported by the government. This has made the price of certain products increase a lot.

Vehicles are very fragile and may have any issue when you just take it out and you have to use a lot of money to repair it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back