Save Money by Buying Your Own Printer/ Copier

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all need to xerox documents from time to time and we don't even see that we spend our hard money like that on getting xerox copies and these shops many times charge us high amount for xerox so instead of getting these done from outside better to buy your own Printer that can scan and copy too and save money and if you have a shop or plan to open then you can also use this as a way to earn.

We all need to xerox documents from time to time and we don't even see that we spend our hard money like that on getting xerox copies and these shops many times charge us high amount for xerox so instead of getting these done from outside better to buy your own Printer that can scan and copy too and save money and if you have a shop or plan to open then you can also use this as a way to earn.

The fact of the matter is that such kind of machines are really expensive. i would not purchase such kind of machines because I do not need them in the first place, but I can understand that others may need them.

We need to think taking the future into consideration and if we buy a copier then we can even use it to make money

We need to think taking the future into consideration and if we buy a copier then we can even use it to make money

Such kind of photocopy machines are usually purchased by many shopkeepers who run stationery shops. They get many clients daily.

Such kind of photocopy machines are usually purchased by many shopkeepers who run stationery shops. They get many clients daily.
It is a very tiring work like for example working on restaurant or in a coffee bringing delivery to the clients as printer owner has to print no less than 1000 papers everyday for people.

LOL no, you can buy a HP 3 in 1 kind of machine that can print, copy and scan too and people use these at home and also in stores and its not so expensive

LOL no, you can buy a HP 3 in 1 kind of machine that can print, copy and scan too and people use these at home and also in stores and its not so expensive

Well, I think that this could save money for people who need such kind of printers in the first place, especially people who like to do office work.

I do not need a lot of printing copying in my work, therefore, buying a printer and copier will be a financial burden. If you do a lot of print, you might save money.

I will buy such thing when I will switch my job as currently I don't need it and able to get all such printouts from my office

Its like an asset for us as we can use that to save and make money so we should think about this aspect too

I always wanted to buy this but since my office has both so I don't need to buy as I can make use of these free of cost

I always wanted to buy this but since my office has both so I don't need to buy as I can make use of these free of cost
I think this is one of the advantages that one can get from their company. That will even save cost

I don't even think buying this is financially wise at this point in time. Paper is going to be phased out completely anytime soon.

I don't even think buying this is financially wise at this point in time. Paper is going to be phased out completely anytime soon.
I think some people need it very much as long as they are the type of people who type and print things almost everyday

I think some people need it very much as long as they are the type of people who type and print things almost everyday
We are slowly moving into an era where papers are going to be phased out. When last did you read print newspapers.

If you have a store in the market then you can use that copier for photo copy and charge money as per market rate or as per your wishes so it will help you earn too

I do not even need a printer in the first place. The fact of the matter remains that there are many printers that come with a photocopier as well. They are more costly, though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back